Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOST
  Yay
View Results

Baulfret3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm
Recently, a friend shared with me some pics of Lost characters but "simpsonized", as a matter of fact i posted one of Charlie in the Charlie Pace/Dominic Monaghan topic.

They were pretty well made (all of them but kate i think)and i tought" COOL" xp , i love LOST and the simpsons, but i still donĀ“t know if there is any official Simpsons episode where Lost characters appear or anything like that, i was wonderind if anyone knows if there is actually one???
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Still no one????  

Baulfret3

Baulfret3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:25 pm
stare
I knew these would happen
stare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:38 pm
ninja  

Baulfret3

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 am
Nothing that I really know of, Though I'm not really a fan of the Simpsons. Those are pretty cool though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 am
I've seen that picture and I think, not 100% sure, that it was fan made and not actually in an episode

Seaphron

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 am
I'm a Simpsons fan and I havn't seen any episodes with any Lost characters. But I have seen a Family Guy episode where they make fun of Jack and Kate in one of the cut aways.  
The Lost Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games