Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply The Wicket RolePlay (Semi-lit RolePlaying)
Rolyplaying

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blutknight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:54 pm
the place is a juggalo territory grave yard...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 am
and whats our motive?...
Idk, just trying to make it a more intresting rp  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Juggalo-Aies
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 pm
Scrubbies Vs. Cops. The war rages on for ownership of the Grave Yard territory. It could be a start.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
FightFate

- - - - - -

*walks up to a cop and slices his head off with one clean swipe with my hatchet*
that HAD to hurt!

- - - - - -

LiveLonger

Scarred Dengel

Colour Me Horny

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 pm
mm killin cops sounds fun
*laughs creepy little girl laugh while slicing a policeman in half with a hard -swoosh- of my hatchet*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:11 am
*Enters the graveyard *
*Turns around pulls a ninja backflip pops up behind a cop*
*And with a quick Slash of my HATCHET his head drops to the ground*
*Lets out a sinnister laugh and says thats what you get for entering Juggalo territory you b***h a** Cop*  

Juggalette_Kaumi_lee
Crew

Synerdgy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 am
*walks in Hatchet in hand* Time to slice and dice these ******** cops..... *grabs a polic officer by the throat, while beating him with the base of the hatchet till he bled.

*throws him on the ground and start chopping into him* haahhaha wicked fun smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 am
*grabs his body and toses it into the graveyard pit of police bodys* Lets burn them all ******** up! *laughs histaricly* :3  

Synerdgy
Crew

Synerdgy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:16 am
*pours gasoline on them and lights a match, who wants smoked sausages hahahaha burn b***h burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 am
oh oh i do i want some
*Letts out a sinnister Laugh*
*Notices another cop*
*pulls a Ninja move *
*pops Up behind the cop and chops off his head*  

Juggalette_Kaumi_lee
Crew

Synerdgy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 am
*grabs the hatchet from the shed, *holds it up high* lets get this murderous rampage started.... *drives to the gravyard, notices there are some police on the side of the road and runs them down, and continues to the gravyard.... *grabs the hatchet out of the back seat, walks down the cement walkway to the dead bodies of the police he had burned the day before* smells the air around him*

Mmmm fresh smell of blood Hahahahaa someones has been cuttin some without me......... * heads farther into the gravyard and notices a police sitting inside the woods slightly just watching the other lette's and lo's cutting some police up to pieces...... * walks up slowly behind him grabbing him around the neck and slicing his ******** throat open..

HahaahahaaHA! twisted

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:36 am
Puffs on a blunt leaning with my back against a hedgestone and then blows smoke rings.

"Hmmm, not going to good is it?"

ninja

Hypersanity
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

xxdark_emo_childxx

2,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:07 am
*walks in with my hatchet by my side n smirks n says aww im missen all the fun looks n see's a cop coming after one of the fam runs after the cop n slices his arm of with my hatchet watches as he bleeds n screams laughs n says don't mess with the fam then chops his head of with one swip then raises hatchet up yells woop woop i got your back fam looks a the hatchet n see's all the blood n laughs n says stupid cop mess with the fam thats what he gets*mmfwcl heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:36 pm
I walk into a 420 Cafe and pull out my fatty piece and load some danky greens in it and look up at all the people who are staring at my Juggalo painted face "WHAAAT?! Im Wicked Majick homie but everyone calls me Wicked".  

King_of_the_Dark_Skies

King_of_the_Dark_Skies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 pm
"Fuc k ill just go back too the grave yard and cut some throats" I turned around and began to leave when I heard some one call me a f@g Clown. I turned around slowly with a wicked smile on my face "F@G CLOWN?! Homie you one dead mofo!" I pulled out a hatchet from my big a** back pockets and start hacking at the fools head and then walk out holding hiis head and leave his body. I climb into my Chevy Nova black with silver chrome racing stripes, 16 in' rims, and the six Joker cards painted on the side of the car.  
The Wicket RolePlay (Semi-lit RolePlaying)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games