Weird Pets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:00 pm
Does your pet cat eat plastic? Or does your dog do a flip in the air when he jumps? Maybe your bunny isn't afraid of anything? Post it here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:44 pm
uhh...well i have a dog that was born with no eyeballs....  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:17 pm
hmmmm my dad used to have a cat that played fetch with u ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 pm
i have a cat that talks with me in english and sits on my shoulder like a parrot  

megamans little neko

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:39 pm
megamans little neko
i have a cat that talks with me in english and sits on my shoulder like a parrot
rolleyes O rly?

I have a cat who plays fetch. And one who licks ink off of photos, one who's afraid of everything, one's happy all the time, eats anything, purposely pukes where it'll be the hardest to clean up, makes a buzzer-like noise for a meow... all my cats are weird. X3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:34 pm
this one isnt mine, but my grandpa has a parrot that sounded like he swallowed a telephone. i mean a really old, rotary-dial telephone. my grandpa had a working telephone like that in the same room that he kept the parrot in. it was so confusing! we never knew wether it was the phone ringing or just the parrot!

it was a grey something/something grey parrot, cant remember the other part of the name. on the large side  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:01 pm
would a cat that steals my pvp count at all sweatdrop

oh and he tends to like to try and play my games and watch tv  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:33 pm
i have a dog who steals the remote and won't give it back till we turn on the animal channel...  

Angel Marie Luna

Ryuu Kuro
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 pm
Our cat licks our labrador dogs clean, it's a very funny sight. The dogs are standing in front of the cat like they are asking: Carwash plx.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:13 pm
Ryuu Kuro
Our cat licks our labrador dogs clean, it's a very funny sight. The dogs are standing in front of the cat like they are asking: Carwash plx.

That's just HILARIOUSLY awesome!

Also I like the dog who loves Anime. That's totally awesome! <3  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

VChanNekoSama

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:26 pm
My youngest kitty loves to smell peoples breath XD And if it smells like mint, he goes crazy!! Like right after I brush my teeth, if I open my mouth, he smells it, he tries to shove his whole head in there XD He's done that since he was a kitten, so he used to be able to fit his whole head, lol! We also taught him to climb up my boyfriends shoulder and sit there razz He still tries to do it even though he's bigger now XD He can't fit on mine, but I think he can still basically fit on my boyfriends, it's so cute :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 pm
That reminds me of one of my cats - he's crazy for chicken - like actually insane crazy. If we have some in the frying pan, he will hop onto the hot stove and try to fish a piece out of the hot oil. When it comes to chicken he is fearless.
xd  

2NA
Crew

Suko_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:20 pm
Let's see. There was a cat with Lelouch's hair style (no joke) and a yin yang symbol that waited for me outside of the store and then followed me down the road to my house. My mom and dog wouldn't let me keep him. He then ran into my neighbor's house and was attacked by her cats. He now lives with her daughter.
Now for my psycho-dog.
She likes to play "death from above" while you're sitting on the steps. She drinks your (my mom's) alcoholic beverages when you're not looking and gets drunk. She hates chewing anything she can't destroy. She'll eat anything but celery, healthy lettuce, garlic, and spicy/zesty food. Well, she'll eat it, but then she starts snorting and carrying on... She once ate two medium size boxes of Valentine's Day chocolate (one still had the plastic on it) and proceded to spend the next twelve hours making me clean her brown vomit out of the brand new carpet. She once barked herself hoarse. It was kinda funny. She's a beagle, yet she finds ways to steal food off of the table. Including sweet potato pie. She runs head first into various items (like the front door). She glares at you when you talk smack about her. When she's mad at you she will walk into a room, let one rip, and walk out, leaving you to notice about ten seconds after she's left. She will step on the remote and change the channel, making you lose all the stuff you rewound, and then look at you like she's saying "Play with me!" She'll wait until you cut the grass and rake it into piles (that's how mom does it) and come back into the house with grass stains. She insists on playing with animals that hate her. She has the name "Vic" on her back leg. And she has a heart on her back. That's all I can thin of.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games