Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Perfect Couples?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 pm
Ok, I haven't posted in a while, so I figured that I'd post this: Sim-Perfect couples.

I posted this because I just made a couple is are compleatly 100% perfect together. They both compliment the other's personalities, and they look adorable together. They're crazy in-love. It's pretty awesome.

So I was just wondering if you had any couples like this. I know that sometimes in the sims I just force someone to marry them because "time is running out", but Megan and Hank just found eachother at the right place and the right time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:34 pm
I love my 2nd gen legacy couple.
Their names are Winter and Heath. Heath is a townie, and Winter met him after she graduated from college. They have a pretty baby girl named Miranda, she has Winter's skin, Heath's eyes, and black hair, which she gets from both parents. They live with Winter's parents and toddler sister, who might be a nice playmate to Miranda when they bot hare children.

Hopefully, Winter will have some more children~Questing a Biancamella

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 pm
When I played the sims 2 I almost always had a partner in mind for each sim I played.

So far on the sims 3, however, I've been playing mostly just one guy who still has yet to have a first kiss. He has lived at least twice as long as most sims ever do and is going to stay a young-adult much longer. I'm considering having him adopt a girl, raise her and marry her when she reaches adulthood and let her die of old age while he stayed just as young the entire time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:16 am
I gotta say in The Sims 3 Riverview, I love Dean lol I dunno why... So if i ever make a single female [which i usually do] then i have her marry him and get married usually. And if i end up making twins or something then I usually make the other a lesbian and will marry another sim female that I already placed in town right before.  

Sweet KottonKandy

black_cloud14

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm
    I control my sims way too much to have something like that happen. Since I'm trying to breed in CC t my legacy family, I make sims specifically for marrying into the family based on traits I want.

The only time I ever had accidental love was when one of my original legacy children took a fancy to the maid (Kaylinn or however you spell it). He was this teenage boy hitting on her and complimenting her and such, and they ended up falling in love and getting married once he grew up.

=)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:50 pm
I have a perfect couple in my game right now, and it's so adorable. My sim was on a date with some other guy I had only settled for, when suddenly I see this pretty cute sim standing right behind her. I ended the date with the first guy and got her started with the guy. She had good chemistry with him, and it was incredibly easy to get my relationship with him up. Seeing as my sim had no friends, I figured I would marry them then and there. <3

It turns out that the guy was already a playable character, Tim Riley, but whatever. They're still cute, doing romantic things with each other if I leave them alone. They fall in love all over again pretty much any time they're in a room together.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces