Biggest Joint Contest (Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iesl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:12 am
BIGGEST JOINT CONTEST
it is a little past six in the morning and i have been high for four hours. then an awesome idea came to mind! someone should hold a contest for the biggest joint hand rolled.

RULES
no rollers, the joint must be hand rolled. just one rolling paper, no bigger than extra wide (1 1/2).
needed:
at least one picture of the joint, with a standard-sized bic lighter next to it
preferred:
more pictures at different angles
dimensions, in inches or centimeters

PRIZE
in all honesty, i have less than 15 000 gold, and i don't think this idea is awesome enough to dedicate all of my gold to. i will, however, match the highest donation that is 10 000 or less. feel free to take a screen shot of the trade to ensure that i include all of the gold that was donated to me.
due to a generous member, there will be gold prizes for the top three submissions. first place will receive 20 000, second 15 000, and third 10 000. hopefully this will encourage more people to join the contest. thank you, m0rdecai!

DEADLINE
april 20 will be the last day to submit an entry. no submissions will be accepted after this day, even if there is just one.

FORM
(optional)
dimensions:
type of weed:
type of rolling paper:
picture:
(mandatory)
picture:

WINNERS
due to the major lack of submissions, no winners were selected and no prizes were given out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:18 am
User Image

2 3  

iesl

iesl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:54 pm
sad no one wants to play?

well, hopefully i'll think of a better contest.
or this guild gets more activity...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═ ══════╗
I really want to take part, but I'm rather cheap... xD Joint papers here cost a lot, and you get so little from it. Well, actually. Maybe I will this week. I am babysitting tomorrow.. but I would have to wait til this weekend to take part.. that cool?
╚══════ ═╝
» « And I swear, they think too much and feel so little

winter rat

Falsified Documents

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:50 pm
I RARELY ever smoke joints. D;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:33 pm
misfit baby
I really want to take part, but I'm rather cheap... xD Joint papers here cost a lot, and you get so little from it. Well, actually. Maybe I will this week. I am babysitting tomorrow.. but I would have to wait til this weekend to take part.. that cool?

whatever's fine with me, but the amount of gold i have has significantly decreased. and i'm not sure if this would be much of a contest. haha, looks like the two of us might be the only contestants.  

iesl

derrick is a zombie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 am
A joint? Is a blunt good enough? Hahah. I can't roll joints, the paper is too thin and and usually rip it.
If I get a white blunt, would that be cool? Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:40 pm
derrick is a zombie
A joint? Is a blunt good enough? Hahah. I can't roll joints, the paper is too thin and and usually rip it.
If I get a white blunt, would that be cool? Lol.

xD nope. it's tricky to make fat joints with just one paper. that's the whole challenge of the contest.  

iesl

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:39 pm
i could absolutely win this but i dont have the patience to take a picture and i dont have any shwag only high grade and i like to save my high grade for the bong and bong only....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:35 pm
I havent smoked a joint since 08' haha
it's been all peices from there  

Ginjar420

alanamarie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:31 pm
Damn duude,
wish I had known this contest was gunna happen like a week ago !
my friend Drock and I worked together to roll the biggest one youve ever seen.. or ive seen at least >.<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:20 pm

User Image

i wanna play!
i'm most likely getting some bud tomorrow (hopefully)
i'll take a picture biggrin

User Image

OH_Kerrshey

Tipsy Regular

iesl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:45 pm
Ginjar420
I havent smoked a joint since 08' haha
it's been all peices from there

that's understandable. i haven't smoked one myself in about a year. those pictures are pretty old.

alanamarie
Damn duude,
wish I had known this contest was gunna happen like a week ago !
my friend Drock and I worked together to roll the biggest one youve ever seen.. or ive seen at least >.<

awe man, that sucks. you could always try making another one! i'm thinking about submitting a different joint. i was already high when i rolled my current entry. i might be able to roll a better one while sober.

KELSEY PSYCHOTIC
i wanna play!
i'm most likely getting some bud tomorrow (hopefully)
i'll take a picture biggrin

looking forward to seeing your joint!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 pm
I'm willing to pay the TOP THREE rollers...that is of course if you can impress me.

...I've got enough gold to pay a handsome reward for those who can catch me eye. This includes you Ms. iesl.

I myself wont be entering. >.>

m0rdecai

5,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Forum Games/Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers