I just want to kill
View Results

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 pm
Would you rather go head first in an enemy base "guns a blazing," scream or play with them by picking them off like ants,one at a time? ninja

I love to have some fun by blowing some heads off with a sniper...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:29 pm
I preffer picking off as many as I can with my Reservit's Rifle then jump in guns blazing  

Blades Of Null

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:01 am
I usually pick them off with my stealth suit and some nades, or run in a blast heads off with Lincoln's Repeater  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 pm
If it's Deathclaws or Albino Radscorpions, or even sometimes Overlords, I like to snipe them with a dart gun to cripple them and then pull out the Reservist's Rifle. Then If they make it close to me i'll just pull out the Terrible Shotgun. Everyone else i either sneak and use the shiskebab or run in guns blazing mostly with the Backwater Rifle.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:50 pm
I just stay at a mid distance with the chinese assult riffle and basically blast them,the only time I snipe majorly is when someone is trying to shoot me with rockets.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:05 pm
It depends on the situation, really

Though usually it's half n' half

I pick off a few and then clean up with something else... like Lincoln's repeater  

Big Nick Energy

Business Businessman

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:46 pm
Idk. I just want to kill everything that opposes me xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 am
I sneak as much as possible, picking them off with Jingwei's Shocksword. If they are the kind of enemies that discover me when I sneak, then I try to get them with a silenced 10mm.

If it's an overlord or something like that, then I get a sneak hit with my plasma rifle and run back around the corner, pull out a minigun that I can't use very effectively, then wait for it to pop in my view.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 am
charging head on with a minigun always works for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 am
I kinda pick people off with a missile launcher, or start far off with the Perforater, then run in with the Perforater or the double barrel shotgun.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Enaro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm
I go in guns blazing unless I'm fighting those damn mutants. Than I pick them out with a missile launcher.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:17 am
i remember when i was going to the enclave mobile base i busted in there with vengeance (over 24000 rounds for it and took down every thing in my path or sometimes i like to use my firelance to be fun  

O-ORan-ChanO-O

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff