Reply Fallout 3
Fallout 3 on PC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindan_Ultra-EXE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:54 am
is awesome i like getting mods and stuff :3 what mods do you use?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 pm
I wish I had it for PC... Seems like fun to kill a million behemoths with a pistol that shoots 1000 nukes at once. And yes, they have that.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Enaro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:39 pm
I didn't even know they had number 3 for the computer. Is it similar to the PS3 verson? And do you know if it would work well on a laptop?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 pm
Enaro
I didn't even know they had number 3 for the computer. Is it similar to the PS3 verson? And do you know if it would work well on a laptop?

It is EXACTLY the same. (Except it has mods) And it will work on any computer if you have enough memory, It'll go less laggy though if you have a faster computer obviously.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Enaro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm
Mournful Maniac
Enaro

It is EXACTLY the same. (Except it has mods) And it will work on any computer if you have enough memory, It'll go less laggy though if you have a faster computer obviously.

Sweet, thanks. I just wondered about that because my brother decided to screw with me about computers and such. I know a bit about them, but not a lot when it comes to working games like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm
Enaro
Mournful Maniac
Enaro

Sweet, thanks. I just wondered about that because my brother decided to screw with me about computers and such. I know a bit about them, but not a lot when it comes to working games like that.

Yeah but just remember that Fallout 3 is going to be a massive download so you are going to want to free up any space on your laptop. Well im assuming it will be since I only have it for 360  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Enaro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Mournful Maniac
Enaro
Mournful Maniac
Enaro

Yeah but just remember that Fallout 3 is going to be a massive download so you are going to want to free up any space on your laptop. Well im assuming it will be since I only have it for 360

gonk Well I checked out the requirements for PC play and my laptop falls a bit short. 2.4 GHZ and my laptop only has 2.0 and 2 GBs while my laptop only has 1.99 GBs for some strange reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 pm
I could actually care less if it is on PC i dont play on mine, i just do this and school stuff... stare  

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Enaro
Mournful Maniac
Enaro
Mournful Maniac
Enaro

gonk Well I checked out the requirements for PC play and my laptop falls a bit short. 2.4 GHZ and my laptop only has 2.0 and 2 GBs while my laptop only has 1.99 GBs for some strange reason.

Oh wow, just barely... But since you're so close you can probably change it. Though then the game would eat up the rest of your memory...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Mournful Maniac
Enaro
Mournful Maniac
Enaro
Mournful Maniac
Enaro

Oh wow, just barely... But since you're so close you can probably change it. Though then the game would eat up the rest of your memory...

That's why I just decided to say forget it and save up for a PS3, than steal my brother's Fallout game.  

Enaro

fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:18 pm
(◕‿‿◕)

i play it on PC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:56 pm
I have it for PC as well.
I have heaps of mods installed (Sometimes too many me thinks)
My favourite is probably the FOOK mod series, Fellout and the Colonel Autumn companion mod.

FireKunai

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff