Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

The place where everything is in its place. 

Tags: Chat, Chill, Relax, Advice, Stress Relieving 

Reply Ice Sanctuary
Introductions (If you want to introduce yourself)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Black_Charizard
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 pm
Here is where you can introduce yourself, you dont have to give any detailed personal information, but you should give your username, or your real name if you are comfortable with it, your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and future dreams.

Ill do myself as an example: You might have to scroll a bit

Username: Zombiehair (my name is in my signature if you want to know)
Likes: Cartoons(primarily Japanese ones), Hanging out with friends, a beautiful day (who wouldn't), trying new things, thinderstorms (prefferably at night to watch the lightning), hard working people (gives them the respect they deserve), and video games.
Dislikes: obnoxious people, asparagus, cheaters, animal and child abusers, and substance abusers.
Hobbies: I run for Cross Country and Track, and although I am really good at it, I don't really appreciate the sports as I should. I am getting really interested into it recently, though. I love collecting card and playing chess. I can repair a bike pretty well, if you have the part needed for the repair handy. I also am trying to very active in my church.
Future Dreams: I want to be a vet,as my family hs not had any vets in the family yet we own many pets, (discount for the most part), and I got it all figured out, as to how im going to pay for it. I take prerequisites in frosh and sophomore year in college then transfer to Michigan State Veteranary School my Junior Year and get 2 years of tht knocked out when I graduate. Then I have 2 years of paying on my own for the remaining 2 years of vet school. Also I hope to be in touch or even married to the love of my life, even if we get separated after High school.

That is pretty much it, I know I typed alot but I love to be thorough, just a kind of OCD thing lol. Just if you decide to introduce yourself, this is a rubric that is kind of overbaord if you ask me, but a sentence or two will do for each question.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image

Hi im Darc Wind

Likes: Food, Women, Booze (sorry if im getting a little PG 13 razz ) writing, drawing, graphic design, history, philosophy (i am a wise man smile ) building (and destroying) and generally being creative and fun.

Dislikes: Lagging, Commercials (or ads), People who lie or are unfaithful, thiefs, people who are fake, scammers, trollers, and alike things.

Hobbies: i like to shop, kick back with friends (especially my lovely lady Victoria, Ivy Fairy on Gaia.) i am a party animal and quite a drinker if i have to be razz i will own anyone who challenges me to guitar hero or rock band, either way you loose razz im pro, i am an avid gamer, but above all i love to write and be creative and i love to learn (especially things related to history, as i said im a fountain of knowledge, mostly usless stuff tho lol.)

Dreams and Goals: Well i hope to someday get serious and become an Archeologist, ill soon be going to university to study that. my minors are creative writing and graphic design, as a backup i want to be either a novelist or a graphic designer. you can see my work upon request smile .

User Image

Darc Wind

Darc Wind

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:41 pm
User Image

Nice to meet you spence, and i agree thunderstorms at night are awesome, i used to watch the thunder and rain back home where i grew up all the time, good times razz .

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:43 pm
Darc Wind
User Image

"That is pretty much it, I know I typed alot but I love to be thorough, just a kind of OCD thing lol."

Wow you have OCD? me too! thats weird surprised

User Image

Darc Wind

Rainbow Diversity
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 pm
Hi im I-Kiddo-I

I don't share my real name with anyone.
So you can approach me as Kiddo or Psycho.

Likes: Watching Anime (Death Note, Naruto, Code Geass, Bleach), Drawing (on photoshop or OC1), Being quiet and almost unheard of, cute guys and girls that have a nice personality, being random.

Dislikes: Pop ups, Shallow people, hypocrites, homophobes, sports, cheaters, preps, jocks, principal, mom.

Hobbies: Role Playing, drawing, drawing on myself, drawing on other people (if allowed), skateboarding, ice skating (for fun), hanging out with my older sis, hating my mom, and watching Ghost Hunters every Wednesday 7pm-10pm.

I like to have fun as long as im NOT the center of attention.
im usually the odd one. I think i have OCD.
Like if i see a pen or a marker that is uncapped i HAVE close it.
I don't care if its my teachers pens or my principals pen, i HAVE to cap it.

Ice Sanctuary

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games