A movie for you all Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 pm
So yesterday I went and saw The Hurt Locker. For those who don't know what it is, it's a war movie about an EOD team in Iraq in 2004. About half the movie involved defusing the bombs, the other half had some great firefights in it, including a sniper duel between U.S. and British forces with a Barrett and a terrorist with a Dragunov.

The movie was ******** epic. It's one of the few movies to come out that can keep you on the edge of your seat, especially during the defusing scenes. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it already.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 pm
duly noted. and put on the list.  

Crash Maniac

Maddness91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 pm
saw it about a month ago... damn good movie... it has a place in any good movie collection...

and i say this not just because i'm the quiet kid who knows how to make explosives... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 pm
Crash Maniac
duly noted. and put on the list.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Second.

Also, Maddness, we don't speak about such things here. Okay?
wink  

ArmasTermin

Maddness91

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 pm
ArmasTermin
wink

just saying... good movie all-round, becomes great when when u have my mind set about such things xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:07 pm
Maddness91
ArmasTermin
wink

just saying... good movie all-round, becomes great when when u have my mind set about such things xd

Really the reason we don't reccomend that is because there may or may not be that one little jerk who saw this guild and decided to have it watched by a goverment agency. One guy here got raided by cops after posting about his weapons on here that had become illegal since he had gotten them in canada. So watch what you say.  

war_junky 91

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 am
war_junky 91
Maddness91
ArmasTermin
wink

Really the reason we don't reccomend that is because there may or may not be that one little jerk who saw this guild and decided to have it watched by a goverment agency. One guy here got raided by cops after posting about his weapons on here that had become illegal since he had gotten them in canada. So watch what you say.
With everything negative that has been said about Obama here, I would not be surprised if the 4chan Gaia Party Van is already parked outside looking in.

But yea, don't mention that sort of stuff here. I got a warning just for discussing how to make a bomb with stuff you get from Dollar Tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 am
Requiem in Mortis
war_junky 91
Maddness91
ArmasTermin
wink

With everything negative that has been said about Obama here, I would not be surprised if the 4chan Gaia Party Van is already parked outside looking in.

But yea, don't mention that sort of stuff here. I got a warning just for discussing how to make a bomb with stuff you get from Dollar Tree.

Dollar Tree you say.........

JK... yeah, I dont like nosy guild watchers.  

Crash Maniac

Maddness91

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 am
war_junky 91
Maddness91
ArmasTermin
wink

i know, fresnel has already told that story... leave it at that i guess...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:36 am
Crash Maniac
Requiem in Mortis
war_junky 91
Maddness91
ArmasTermin
wink

It's very simple, but it's not powerful enough to do more than blow off fingers (though it IS very loud), and you have to be 21 to buy one of the ingredients.

Yes, you have to be 21 to buy something from Dollar Tree.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 am
Requiem in Mortis
Crash Maniac
Requiem in Mortis
war_junky 91
Maddness91
ArmasTermin
wink

It's very simple, but it's not powerful enough to do more than blow off fingers (though it IS very loud), and you have to be 21 to buy one of the ingredients.

Alcohol?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Crash Maniac
Requiem in Mortis
war_junky 91

Alcohol?

Actually, I just walked in and got it. No questions asked.  

Man of the Demoneye

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:11 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Crash Maniac
Requiem in Mortis
war_junky 91

Alcohol?
Nope. The Works toilet bowl cleaner. You have to be 21 to get it. I know this because I had to answer that question for a customer.

[Message redacted]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Crash Maniac
Requiem in Mortis
war_junky 91

Alcohol?
Nope. The Works toilet bowl cleaner. You have to be 21 to get it. I know this because I had to answer that question for a customer.
******** commie states. There's only two things you need to be 21 to get here: Handguns and liquor. Rental cars are 25.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:50 am
Ok Requiem knock it off. If someone is watching us that will probably be enough to get us in trouble.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff