Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Favorite Crash Bandicoot game Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 pm
Just as the name implies, this is all about your favorite Crash Bandicoot game. Personally, my favorite is "Crash of the Titans." Crash looks cooler in this game with his tattoos. Plus, Tiny sounds like that big black guy with the wimpy voice and he's wearing camo, which is cool. N-Gin is still a freak and they introduce Cortex's niece, Nina Cortex. She's twisted but really interesting  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:44 am
another cool feature is all the extra costumes you get. the halloween costume makes Crash look like a skeleton and the final costume is Crash in heart pajamas with a heart shaped hat over his head. that one is hilarious  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:11 am
My favorite game is Crash Bandicoot 3. My most favorite parts about the game are the airplane duels, using a fruit bazooka, and when Crash flys into the screen when that Double-Header enemy hits him with his club. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:27 am
Heartless_Zombie90
My favorite game is Crash Bandicoot 3. My most favorite parts about the game are the airplane duels, using a fruit bazooka, and when Crash flys into the screen when that Double-Header enemy hits him with his club. xd

Yeah,me too xd  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Heartless_Zombie90

yeah! i love that one too! especially his special deaths, like in the arabian world when you get hit by a swordsman, his pants drop and he walks away embarassed while the guy laughs  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am
HeroofAvarisix
Heartless_Zombie90

yeah! i love that one too! especially his special deaths, like in the arabian world when you get hit by a swordsman, his pants drop and he walks away embarassed while the guy laughs
LOL! I loved that part! xd There was even this other time where he was cut in half and his lower half was walking away while his upper half was crossing his arms and angrily staring at the lower half. xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:12 pm
rofl i remember that one! then there was te one where a frog kisses you and he turns into a prince! thats like, child-rated beastiality right there. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:42 pm
LOL! That one was really funny! xd I even loved the TNT deaths and Nitro deaths. They're both funny!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 pm
yeah, his teeth and eyes fall. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:54 pm
I gotta admit, Crash really knows how to put comedy in a videogame. LOL. biggrin  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 pm
He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Spyro  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:56 am
I always thought that even though some of his games were good, they were kinda odd; for example, the dragons are required to have dragonflies for to be strong and whatnot. I was like, "WTF?!" when I noticed that.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:49 am
i know! i thought, these dragons must be weak or something if they need a bug for strength  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:38 am
I find it ridiculous for a powerful beast to rely on insects. It's just....awful. neutral  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:54 am
thats why crash is better. sure he has a mask to make him more powerful, but he has more strength than Spyro will ever have  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff