Reply The BIONICLE Guild
a movie too late

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piraka Zaktan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 pm
i have to say that not only am i disappointed at lego's late start but im pissed off as well,i mean,...the glatorian crap is nice and all but i have a hard time liking it,and they could have put at least 3 other movies before this one,make it the 6th or 7th,.......they skipped the voya nui era racing for the mask of life,AND MATORO'S GREAT SACRAFICE!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream evil evil  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 am
I agree now that I think of it... They could've and probably should've made movies for the previous eras.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

airvortex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:49 am
Yeah I agree, or they could at least release a tv series for those three years razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:40 am
Yeah, totally. I was also very sad when I discovered that the movie isn't going to theatres. Just straight to dvd. crying  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Piraka Zaktan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:31 pm
they only did the theaters with mask of light and metru nui,,......... not to mention,,,,,,,damn......i just hate the glatorians,its so god damn corny!!!! >.<

i i want to here about the new makuta verse more!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:05 pm
There's the problem that the story has been going on for 8 years and during all of these years has been aimed to children of the same age... So many of the old fans weren't interested in Bionicle anymore, and many of the new fans didn't know about the older story, and since everything until 2008 was based on all the years before, it would have been very confusing for the younger fans to watch the movies. If the target group doesn't understand the movie, no one will watch it and the movie would have been a financial disaster. It maskes much more sense to start a new storyline and make a movie about it, so it isn't confusing at all. wink  

Toa-Nuva

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 pm
Meh, dumb lousy fans. Ruining all of us old fans' storyline and movies. Bah humbug. whee But really. I wish they could release a storyline for us old timers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:58 pm
hydr0ph0en1x
Meh, dumb lousy fans. Ruining all of us old fans' storyline and movies. Bah humbug. whee But really. I wish they could release a storyline for us old timers.
screw that then, if i have to wait 8 years for anouther bionicle movie im gonna blow my ******** top off!!! scream
todays teens and younge adults are into anime right? and they were preiviously children around the bionicle fandom time right? so why not make an anime? make things simpler,(plus,if lego could ever get away with it,which the odds are very low,maybe throw in a cross-over)  

Piraka Zaktan

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 pm
The movies just weren't doing too well back then. I would've loved to see Zaktan in the movie, his effects would've been sweet. Not too crazy about the Matoro thing though... Yeah, he died, yes it was sappy and touchy-feely, but I'm pretty much dead inside when it comes to that subject. The fans completely over-did the mourning and sobbing...

Still, I'm looking forward to this movie! Each Bionicle movie has gotten better and better with each release. Bionicle III exceeded my expectations. It had great heroes, an amazing villain (Roodaka's character was genious) and just the right touch of darkness attached to it to keep my interest. I just hope this movie is the same way (though, it doesn't look as dark as the third)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:10 am
i dont find it fair that your dissing the Glatorian just cuz it gets a movie, i mean the glatorian are some of the best bionicle sets yet O: yea it would have been nice if they made a movie every year but look on the bright side i heard Lego is gunna have 2 more movies, 1 next year and 1 the year after contiuing after The Legend reborn ^^ so yea ^~^; just thot ide say that  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:14 am
PirakaZaktan
hydr0ph0en1x
screw that then, if i have to wait 8 years for anouther bionicle movie im gonna blow my ******** top off!!! scream
todays teens and younge adults are into anime right? and they were preiviously children around the bionicle fandom time right? so why not make an anime? make things simpler,(plus,if lego could ever get away with it,which the odds are very low,maybe throw in a cross-over)

i have been thinking that Lego should make an MMO out of the Bionicle seires i mean just think of how epic it would be becuz of all the diff weps, elements, places, characters ^^ it would be easy for them to do it not to mention it would make them more money biggrin and as a promotion they could put like codes in the Bionicle sets that you could enter on the MMO and get free stuff ^^ does any1 else think my idea would be cool ???  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:17 am
PirakaZaktan
they only did the theaters with mask of light and metru nui,,......... not to mention,,,,,,,damn......i just hate the glatorians,its so god damn corny!!!! >.<

i i want to here about the new makuta verse more!!!

they put the 1st 2 movies in theaters Q-Q....i only got them on DVD when they came out >O< i didnt know they went to theaters crying  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:29 pm
******** the little brats.... i wat to see some old school toa mata a** whooping action,not mata nui turning that faget metus into a snake  
The BIONICLE Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games