Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If you could look like a .Hack character Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NET SLUMZ
  <3
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 pm
who would you wanna look like? :0
I'd wanna look like En because he's so girlie looking, and I've always wanted to be a girlie man. <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 pm
PI! lol no.

I would probably want to look like Rachel, mainly because she is the most normal looking of all of the .hack characters.  

Kaiomeh

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:01 am
In the physical aspect, probably Kite or Kuhn, just for the blue hair and Wave Marks

But, just cuz I could? I'd look like either Nuke Usugimaru or Marlo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Aura. She is so beautiful.  

fk12

keybladers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:05 pm
=S that idk xD anyway i like the way haseo looks with the Xth from but it would b cool if i could look like balmung xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 pm
I would want to look like a girl version of Sora heart  

RocketDog14

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:19 am
Hmmm...it would be great to look like Tsukasa or Haseo (I'm talkin' G.U. 1st form) Both of them are male, so yeah, that'd probably change my gender, but I don't care. Haseo is awesome and Tsukasa is adorable. So both would rock.
More likely I'd want to have my avatar's hairstyle. My hair IRL is pretty much impossible to make look like it, but Tsukasa's or Haseo's hair would probably be able to handle it, despite Haseo's duck butt head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:49 am
Silabuuuus. :3 Even though we're not the same gender. ;_;

Also, BT, because she's purdy.

Part of me wants to look like Mimiru, too, because I do so adore her character design.

Actually, I also really like the character design for 1/2 - one of the little pc peoples that runs around the root towns in G.U. (her name on the forums on those games is Mayako 1/2).

But I've been told if I were male, I'd look like Matsu. Sooo... add Matsu to my list? XD  

Frosted Bacon

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm
@Kaiomeh
I actually wouldn't mind looking like Pi if her hair and boobs weren't so big. xD

@Bonquchko
Oh man, Nuke. His hair is like the most lollin' thing ever. If you looked like that, I think I'd stalk you. ;D

@Twelvie
I totally forgot about Aura. I would love to look like Aura. She's so pale and angelic looking. :,D

@Keybladers
Haseo does look pretty cool in his Xth form. ;D
I wish I had Balmung's wings. ;-;

@RocketDog
Oh man, that'd be hawt. xD

@Doomed
I used to have Haseo hair like the end of Sophomore year. It wasn't sliver though. xD

@Bacon
Well Silabus does look like a girl. ;D
I'd totally wanna look like Matsu too. I lav his hair and face. <3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am
XxGrieverxX
@Kaiomeh
I actually wouldn't mind looking like Pi if her hair and boobs weren't so big. xD

@Bonquchko
Oh man, Nuke. His hair is like the most lollin' thing ever. If you looked like that, I think I'd stalk you. ;D

@Twelvie
I totally forgot about Aura. I would love to look like Aura. She's so pale and angelic looking. :,D

@Keybladers
Haseo does look pretty cool in his Xth form. ;D
I wish I had Balmung's wings. ;-;

@RocketDog
Oh man, that'd be hawt. xD

@Doomed
I used to have Haseo hair like the end of Sophomore year. It wasn't sliver though. xD

@Bacon
Well Silabus does look like a girl. ;D
I'd totally wanna look like Matsu too. I lav his hair and face. <3

(responding to each thing in sequential order! Woo!)
Guh. Pi's an old hag. Or a dude IRL. I got the impression that she was a he from Kazumi's behavior in volume 4 of .hack//G.U.+
No offense, Griever, but wouldn't you stalk him anyway?
I wouldn't really like looking like Aura. 1. Don't like the hair color. 2. I'd rather have short hair. 3. I wouldn't want people to stare at me (oh, wait, they'd do that if I looked like Haseo or Tsukasa. At least then I'd really like how I looked though.)
Haseo doesn't get a belly button till Xth form. XD Wait, do you mean Balmung or Azure Balmung's wings? I'd just be grateful to get wings.
:0 I see your point.
:0 If only that were a possibility for me! DX Wait, I'd rather not have a duck butt. People would think me some sort of...Sasuke cosplayer. XP
I wouldn't really want to look like Matsu. Don't like him particularly. And I agree! XD
(sorry to be a bother!)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 am
Atoli because she is so pettie and sparklely and just what men around here like C:

I want to be a Ganguro like BlackRose, or Ovan, cause short blue hair is awesome C:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:52 am
Balmung.  

Jehovanny

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:31 pm
proably silabus  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:25 pm
Darkly_Doomed

I got the impression that she was a he from Kazumi's behavior in volume 4 of .hack//G.U.+

You have to remember that //G.U.+ is nothing like the games though. They had to change a lot of the plot because the manga came out before the //G.U. games came out.  

Kaiomeh

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 pm
@Darkly_Doomed-
Haha, I mainly would just like to have her face. I keep my hair incredibly short, too. Long hair just seems like a bother. 8|  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff