Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Time Wizards [U/C DO NOT POST...but you may look around] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:17 am
This is under construction. Please do not post.

(Or you'll face my wrath, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Seriously, though. Don't post until I say it's open.)

~Intro~

Do you know who we are? We are the Time Wizards. And no, that does not mean we can use magic. I'm sorry, but "wizard" is just a figure of speech. In more accurate terms, we are time travelers. Yes, that's right: we have a time machine! We can travel throughout history to explore the world in its different eras and see it all firsthand. This will be a great experience for historians and scientists alike! In fact, this will be a great experience for everyone and anyone! Let's just hope we don't meddle with the laws of time too much... After all, if something changes back in history, the whole world could be changed forever.

Will six humans be able to handle the responsibilities that come with time traveling? What will they find in the past? In the future? Maybe some new truths. Maybe love, maybe friendship. Maybe, they will find a way to change the world for the better...

Join us on our journey through time and space. You know you want to. ^_~

-signed-
Otulissa. Also known as, the Time Machine.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 am
The Laws of Time Travel

>>1. Obey me, Otulissa, and Kenichi2! This is a collaboration RP created by us.
>>2. Obey all guild rules, as well as the Gaia ToS.
>>3. No godmodding.
>>4. This is an RP for all levels, so if you are a semi-lit RPer, try your best to make it as literate as possible, but don't stress out. And literates, be nice and don't nag the semi-lits to write up five good paragraphs like I know some of you do. ^_^ But, if you want to, go ahead and write long posts!
>>5. No one-liners though. Semi-lits, get in at least two lines even if you have writer's block.
>>6. There will be pre-made characters to ensure a good group of characters but I am totally open for changes! If you want to make some changes to a character, just PM me or Kenichi2.
>>7. When all the Pre-mades get filled up, you can make your own original characters, and of course, help me and Kenichi2 make more pre-mades. ^_^
>>8. PM all profiles to Kenichi2 with the title "Let's Time Travel!"
>>9. HAVE FUN~!

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:01 am
HOW TO CLAIM A CHARACTER

Make sure to copy and paste the complete profile into a PM to Kenichi2 or me, and add a line at the bottom that says "PLAYED BY: [insert username here]."

If you would like to change anything about the pre-made character, contact Otulissa or Kenichi2. We would love to work something out for you~! The pre-made profiles are just a guideline. You can change basically anything about the character except for the Role and the basic personality. Slight alterations to the personality is fine.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:35 pm
Character#1
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime komui/infernal_celesstial/anime and manga/DGray-man/largeAnimePaperscans_D-GrayMan_Kabu.jpg?o=18
The leader
Name: Newton
Personality: Eccentric, Wimpy, Wins in the end.
Bio: Invented the Time Machine along with his friend had the long desire to travel to all eras of Earths Time, starting with Medieval times. Is Eccentric but has fits when things go wrong. Might not seem at first a leader but has it in him deep down when things get tough. In all he spent 20 years trying to perfect the Time Machine until he finally perfected it, he invited a few courses guests whom travel with him to medieval times and beyond.
Weapon: a pocket knife, and almost any weapon he can get his hands on.
Other: his biggest weakness is he is weak for 2 things, food and disease, he is dead afraid of getting sick. hes too shy to peruse love unless someone peruses him, though she may have to work hard, other than that its pure adventure!  

Kenichi2

Kenichi2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:52 pm
Character#2
The Scientist
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime scientist/Dragongrrl_2009/1224936445_7541_full1.jpg?o=10
Name: Carl
Personality: Logical, Educated, Passive, Hard Worker
Bio: Although Younger than Newton; Carl is his most trusted friend whom Carl met in college 10 years earlier, and after he found out about Newtons Secret He's been hard at work with Newton making his dreams come true. However he is more Science than Adventurer but he hopes to gain from the first voyage of this Time Machine where ever he may go. He was originally trained as a Chemistry Physician however this may change his future.
Weapon: His bare fists, he isn't much of a fighter however he is an expert with Chemistry.
Other: He is most comfortable in the laboratory rather than anywhere else, although Newton allows him to come along for he needs one with a great knowledge of science, but he dose have a softer side and will appreciate science once he learns there is more to life than science.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 pm
Character#3
The Swordsman
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime swordsman/Nando_No_Ikarus/Anime/SwordsMan.jpg?o=24
Name: Remo
Personality: Tough but accidentally hot headed
Bio:He was born in Medieval times but upon the comming of the time travelers he wishes to explore yet he lacks wisdom, its this goal above others he needs to achieve.
Weapon: Sword handed down for generations, great swordsman.
Other: his toughness can get him into trouble.  

Kenichi2

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:05 pm
Character#4
The Tomboy
Appearance: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k103/animefangurl1/OCs anime girls/l_f861034f77b547ebfd0b05b5972bde02.jpg
Name: Kelly
Personality: Tough and a total tomboy. Athletic, loves sports, very strong and rambunctious
Bio: She is Newton's younger cousin. He always treats her like a baby, and she has a love-hate relationship with him. Kelly isn't that academically smart or witty, but she has great willpower and physical strength.
Weapon: baseball bat (which can be a very useful weapon), and of course, her fists
Other: She is a total feminist, and tends to downtalk boys.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm
Character#5
The Seductress
Appearance: http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj224/struckXdown/anime girls/blonde.jpg
Name: Fiona
Personality: flirtatious, mysterious, seductive, loves good-looking guys
Bio: When she was younger, her parents sold her to a brothel, and that is where she learned the tricks of seduction. Older now, Fiona is independent...but she still tends to flirt with every cute guy she sees. And tries to seduce them; it's a bad habit of hers.
Weapon: None but her feminine wiles.
Other: She was from the Medieval times.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 pm
Character#6 Taken by Otulissa
The Baby
Appearance: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x108/i-like-manga/manga/anime_schoolgirl_fav638.jpg
Name: Lola
Personality: smart, philosophical, geeky, optimistic, sweet, emotional
Bio: Lola is Newton's daughter, and she never really knew her mother because her mother died in a car accident when Lola was very young. Lola is the baby of the group because she's the youngest one. Lola was not supposed to come along on the trip; she was supposed to stay with her aunt and uncle, but she snuck into the Time Machine.
Weapon: Throwing knives and martial arts (she learned martial arts since she was five)
Other: She loves ninjas, and taught herself how to use throwing knives.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff