Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:28 am
Bwhahahaha, you clicked it! Sorry had a moment. I am going to try out a fourm here and see how it goes~

It's a romance if you can't tell, I love romances and I didn't put up a role play perferance because I don't want to leave anyone out, it would make me feel bad D: So I'll give it a try and see how it goes~

Story:

So your at school, everything is normal, not a thing is going wrong, just like a normal school day; but here's the catch, you find yourself falling in love with someone... What do you do? Most would give up hope, but some would try to see if they feel the same way... So, what do you find yourself doing?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:31 am
Rules:

-Follow the TSO
-Folow the Guild rules
-Pm me with the title "Let me here you say"
-Somewhere in the fourm put a "<3"
-If not filled out correctly I wont accept you!
-Make post pretty? *Not a rule a suggestion*
-You can have as many characters as you want, just make sure you can keep up with them!
-This will be updated over time (most likly) So please check back every so often!

Questions and Answers:

Question: This is a romance RP, so where are the couples? Do they develop as the RP goes along, or do you want to just let each other know who the people are going to be with eventually right now? Also, is this a yuri/yaoi RP? Or is it anything goes, or is it just heterosexual?

Answer: The couples will be worked out as we go along, so you can pick whoever you want to be with. Anything goes  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 am
Character Layout

[align=center][size=9][b]Anime Pic:[/b] [img]URL[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Grade:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Style:[/b]
[b]Outfit Top:[/b]
[b]Outfit Bottom:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Puppeted By:[/b][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 am
Accepted Characters

User Image
Name: Andrew Kenji
Grade: 10
Eye Color: Dark "Sapphire" Blue
Hair Color: Silver
Hair Style: Shoulder Length, Straight
Outfit Top: A black hoodie, slightly unzipped to show a black undershirt
Outfit Bottom: Black pants, they bag past his knee-caps, and there's a light gray heart on his right pant leg at his knee.
Other: He has a black belt on, and he's the middle Triplet
Background: When growing up Andrew learned that he had perfect pitch, a rare gift where you can tell if music is in perfect tune or not, he also learned to play the panio. At age of 5 his father left the family, leaving there mother to raise of family of triplets and a baby girl; no one forgave the father for what he did. At the age of 10, the boy's mother and sister was murdered, no one knows who killed them, but what they do know is that a sytche was used.
Puppeted by: Mistress Lancelot

User Image
Name: Aro Kenji
Eye Color: Topaz
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style: Shoulder Length, Straight, curls when it rains
Outfit Top: A tan hodie, the strings to it are tied in a knot
Outfit Bottom: Tan slacks
Other: He is the Oldest Triplet
Background: -Same background as Andrew- But he doesn't have perfect pitch and he doesn't play the panio

User Image
Name: Edward Kenji
Eye Color: Dark Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style: Shoulder Length, Slight spiked, His bangs covers his right eye
Outfit Top: A black T-shirt
Outfit Bottom: Blue jeans, they right knee has a hole in it
Other: He has a black belt on, and he's the Youngest Triplet
Background: -Same as Aro's-

User Image
Name: Lacy Murno
Grade: 9
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Green[ish]
Hair Style: Straight, middback
Outfit Top: A white Tank top, a bow in front
Outfit Bottom: A black skirt, mid-knee
Other: Always is listening to music, always tapping on something with her fingers
Background: Lacy has lived with her dad since her parents got divorced. Her dad's a musician, so she picked up instruments when she was really little. She has ADD so the drums were perfect for her. She's not very good at making friends and hates to show people her talents, but when she's alone she loves to rock out.
Puppeted By: awesomecacy

User Image
Name:Rin
Eye Color: gray
Hair Color: red
Hair Style: two ponytail like in the picture
Outfit Top: same as in the picture
Outfit Bottom: same as in the picture
Other: she looks exactly as in the picture
Background: Rin lives alone ever since her parents died at the age 13.She doesnt talk much and she likes daydreaming and spacing off.She also loves listening to music looking at beautiful scenaries.
Puppeted By:hinataxxcutey

User Image
Name: Mei "Momo" Yuki
Eye Color:Blue-green (teal)
Hair Color: A shiny black
Hair Style: long and straight (past the hips a bit), layered a bit, fringe-y bangs and side bangs
Outfit Top: Usually a red Oriental style tank top with gold seaming and designs
Outfit Bottom: A red skort (skirt with shorts under) with a black hem and black ruffles
Other:Her hair is usually partially up in a bun (like in the picture). She always has her bangs out, and her side bangs framing her face. She never wears make up but is naturally beautiful. Sometimes, Mei does different things with her hair (as seen in the following alternate pictures). Her clothing varies depending on her mood and what day it is. Alternate pictures: Waitress (Mei at work) Mei's Dressy Outfit (if she feels like dressing up)
Background: Mei's Chinese mother died in childbirth, and her Japanese father died in a car accident when she was eleven. Since then, she has been living with her grandparents on her mother's side, who are very sweet. She loves to sing and dance, and is openly friendly and not very shy. She can be naive because of this. Mei is also very smart and is enrolled in the school's high honor classes, but sometimes she gets really stressed out.
Puppeted By: Otulissa

User Image
Name: Xiaowen "Xiao" Yuki
Grade:11
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Like in all the pictures provided; layered out
Outfit Top: black t-shirt, black athletic hoodie
Outfit Bottom: dark indigo wash jeans and gray-and-red sneakers
Other: He wears a pair of goggles around his neck or on his head (aviator-style goggles that have a steampunk vibe). Alternate pictures: Best picture of him in his outfit [a random one][a cute pic of him]
Background: Aiden has a similar background as Mei "Momo," especially since he's her older brother. His personality is much different from Mei's, however. He always seems depressed and sad, and he is rather masochistic. He doesn't make friends easily, and he can be over-protective of Mei, whom he calls "Momo."
Puppeted By: Otulissa

Anime Pic: User Image
Name:Sora Hazuki Haruki
Grade: 9
Eye Color: darkish red
Hair Color: light red/pinkish
Hair Style: always in a ponytail
Outfit Top: A black long dress that reaches 2 inches above her knee
Outfit Bottom: Dark blue skinny jeans with black boots that reach halfway of her leg
Other: She has headphones that are always around her neck.(She looks like in the picture but only she has the pants on.)
Background: Sora is Rin's little sister.She was taken away to her uncle's hpuse when her parents died.Sora has always been the type to be smart in work-related stuff but when it comes to reality she's a total embarrassment.Unlike Rin she's more out going but loves to sleep and she's a total glutton.She also very easy attacks anybody if scared.Her uncle used to be a gang leader so he had taught her about all he had learned so she would never be taken advantage of.Unfortunately, since she's a total embarrasment at reality (thats what she calls herself) she tends to get in trouble with the attacks.
Puppeted By:hinataxxcutey

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 am
Fourm is open~!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xArox x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xAndrewx x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xEdwardx x x x x x x x x

User ImageTx xRx x x xOx x x xUx x x xBx x x xLx x x xEx x x xS x x x xOx x x xMx x x xE

x x x x x→The triplets walked into the school, side by side, they looked almost like mirrior images of each other. The same hair, just different colors, almost the same height, the one on the left was the tallest, and then the one on the right was the shortest. Each of them walked almost the same stride, long, yet graceful.

Aro, the oldest of the triplets, shook his blonde head, his topaz eyes shinned with bordom. "At least we aren't Freshman anymore." The blonde said lazidly, with a flick of his wrist, last year he nearly killed a senior when he made fun of his youngest brother. "We don't have to listen to everyone in the school! Finally." He muttered tp himself, he let his topaz eyes wonder the halls for a moment; it was nearly empty in school, they wre early for once.

Andrew, the middle triplet, shurgged his shoulders softly, before letting dark sapphire eyes close. "Yes, we don't have to listen to anyone." The teen titled his head to the side, "But we aren't killing the other classmen above us, besides, they are just immuature... Just like you" A royal smirk passed his features before it ended with shinning eyes, he was amused. He let his head un-tilt and his hair landed back in place, perfectly.

Edward, the youngest of the triplets, frowned softly, why were they always starting trouble? "Andrew, stop causing trouble!" He whined at his older brother, he bit his lip after saying this; his dark green eyes were rounded with fear. He never talked back to his brothers, he was always afraid they'd yell or hit him because they didn't like him speaking up.←

Who is there to love in the world when the only person who ever loved you is dead?
Badass Moody Shy

Tx x x xR x x x xI x x x xPx x x xL x x x x Ex x x xTx x x xS
User Image  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:41 am
User Image Lacy walked into school, sporting her usual large, old, headphones. She was short for her age, and only a freshman. She didn't really watch where she was going, just listening to her music. She hummed along to it, but then found herself tripping over her own feet and falling backwards, her headphones coming off and landing across the hall. "oomph." She said, landing on her butt. "How embarrasing." She sighed. "I hope no one saw me, maybe I can make a quick exit." She hoped.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 am
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xArox x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xAndrewx x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xEdwardx x x x x x x x x

User ImageTx xRx x x xOx x x xUx x x xBx x x xLx x x xEx x x xS x x x xOx x x xMx x x xE

x x x x x"I'm sorry Andrew, don't kill me!" Edward squeaked softly, he put his hands up to his mouth, his dark blue eyes were wide with worry, what happened if Andrew did try to kill him! He started to hold his breath, hoping that Andrew wouldn't turn around to get him, he would be killefd for sure, the taller brother by, two inches would be able to get him easily... He was in track to, so he couldn't run away from him!

"Oh Ed, what will I do with you?" Andrew said softly, he let his eyes close for a moment, before opening again. "I know!" A smile passed his lips, before he walked behind Aro to get to Edward; taking him by around the shoulders. "Maybe we should just let you talk to the girl down there." He said, a smirk then moved across his face, as he looked down the hallway at Lact, he knew that Edward would be terrified, he was scared of meeting someone new.

"What a cruel and un-usual punishment!" Aro said with a chuckle, his footsteps stopped, he then moved to Ed's other side. "I think Ed's already scared!" A smirk passed his lips, his topaz eyes shinned brightly, as he grabbed Edward's one arm.

Andrew grabbed the other, and the two brothers lifted the youngest one off of the foor a bit, just high enough for the othe brother not to be able to touch the ground. The two then marached over to where the female was, each of there eyes shinning bright, a emotionless look was on there face. "Have fun Ed!" They chirped together, before walking away from there brother and the girl, smirking and snickering.←

Who is there to love in the world when the only person who ever loved you is dead?
Badass Moody Shy

Tx x x xR x x x xI x x x xPx x x xL x x x x Ex x x xTx x x xS
User Image  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:59 am
User Image Lacy looked up at the boy standing in front of her. She wasn't sure quite what to do, and she didn't want to seem rude. "Hello." She smiled up at him. She gave a small wave from her spot on the floor. "I'm Lacy." She told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 am
User Image

έ∂௰ąяđ Kέηĵϊ (`[¤*Å āηԍέℓ ϊη đϊ§ԍüϊ§έ*¤]´)

▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ A prince all on his own ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

User Image
━╃ Å ₡øℓđ Ħɛąя₮ ϊ§ ą đɛąđ Ħɛąя₮╄━

User Image
━╃ Åηđ Ї'₥ ηø₮ ₡øℓđ, ĵŭ§₮ ą ℓϊ₮₮ℓɛ đɛąđ╄━

"H-Hello" Edward said softly, his dark green eyes were wide as he looked around the hallway for a moment, where had Andrew and Aro gotten to? "I-It's nice to meet you... I-I'm Edward." He told her softly, he let his eyes drop to the ground for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts. "T-Those were my older brothers who... T-Took me here."

User ImageⒿⓊⓈⓉ ⒹⒾⒻⒻⓇⒺⓃⓉUser Image

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 am
User Image "Yup. nice ta meet you too." She said. Then she stuck out her bottom lip, pretending to pout. "So you didn't want to meet me? I see how it is!" She buried her head in her hands, then after a second looked back up. "I'm just kidding." She smiled, standing up to all her 5 foot glory. "No need to be shy. I won't bita ya... hard." She grinned, picking up her headphones and music player off the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I-I just don't do well with meeting people!" He squeaked when she pouted, he lightly jumped back, flinching softly; afraid that something bad would happen. His dark eyes rounded softly when she stood back up, I-I've always been this way." He whispered, before squeaking again, this time softer; his eyes closed for a moment before opening again... What a fool he must be sounding!

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 am
"Tis okay, I come off to strong sometimes. DAddy said I'm too big for meh britches. But I don't really get what he means." She shrugged. "Don't worry about being shy. Alot of people are." She grinned. "I used to be."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:03 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I-It fits you though..." He whispered softly to her, he let his gaze go down to the ground for a moment, before looking back up at her; his eyes round. I can't help but worry though... I-It's so bad..." He whispered, a shake of his blonde head before a sigh. "I-I guess I wish I was like my brothers, head strong, and not afraid of anything..."

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 am
Rin was leaning against a windowsill.She sighed. "it has officially become boring not that freshman year was even better"She looked up to a tree and watched a baby bird trying to learn how to fly.The bird gave up and sat next to his mommy in the nest."It gave up....""Poor birdie...."She said to herself in a low voice.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff