Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 am
Anyone tried it yet or seen the items that you win?
It looking interesting but I'm not spending money on gaia so I'll miss out. Yet I'd like to save up along the way for one of the 'sailor moon' hairs like the white one. It looks good. ^_^ I don't know what the gaia item name is though.

What are your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 pm
Rip off, in my opinion. Most of the items are dolls (I hate those doll items; they're making too many) and they're just recoloring some items.

The only decent item is the Orinkage one, but that's like a sequel to a first. Would've been better as an Evolving Item.

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 pm
Alright, so who's suprised that I wasn't the first one to make this thread?
It seems like I'm the one who's always bitching about the Cash Shop with new updates. xd sweatdrop

As always,
Corporate Gaia can go suck a d**k. needs to start worrying more about keeping their older users who are sickened with how money-grubbing they act now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:35 am
Not trying:/ The prizes dont look that attractive hahaa biggrin  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 am
Fate-J
lol They don't honestly. Not compared the the other game they had (I think 1st one?).
Would you believe the dark moon items are ranking in 1-2 mil already?! o_O!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 am
Death Shikaku
Rip off, in my opinion. Most of the items are dolls (I hate those doll items; they're making too many) and they're just recoloring some items.

The only decent item is the Orinkage one, but that's like a sequel to a first. Would've been better as an Evolving Item.

Yeah they should have kept it as that.
I don't like the dolls either. They don't look cute or nice at all to me. And now that you mention it...yeah it is just recoloring items and calling it Sailor dark moon or future moon. >_>  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 am
Zizzykitty
It seems like I'm the one who's always bitching about the Cash Shop with new updates. xd sweatdrop

As always,
Corporate Gaia can go suck a d**k. needs to start worrying more about keeping their older users who are sickened with how money-grubbing they act now.
lol I beat you to it!
lol No worries I'm the same. I hate how all good items are all for money now. It's annoying and I b/c of it I stopped spending real money on gaia for a long time now (yeah me!).

I agree with that though. I mean you'd think they'd want to appeal also to older members b/c that's what they started with and how they got big. A lot of people are leaving gaia and its not even a 'free' site offically anymore.
Oh! Who was it? I think someone on here posted a link to that forum where someone showed that the ads for free cash points actually had viruses or Trojans if you did them incorrectly. Wonderful job to gaia. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:59 pm
Here's a list of items: Click me!

I'm annoyed at the rate Gaia is creating these things. Plenty of the plot lines that come with them could be used for events.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

As always,
lol I beat you to it!
lol No worries I'm the same. I hate how all good items are all for money now. It's annoying and I b/c of it I stopped spending real money on gaia for a long time now (yeah me!).

I agree with that though. I mean you'd think they'd want to appeal also to older members b/c that's what they started with and how they got big. A lot of people are leaving gaia and its not even a 'free' site offically anymore.
Oh! Who was it? I think someone on here posted a link to that forum where someone showed that the ads for free cash points actually had viruses or Trojans if you did them incorrectly. Wonderful job to gaia. >_>

I actually just didn't feel like complaining about it when they came out. xD
I was just thinking "I wonder if anyone expected me to make it" since I've been doing it pretty consistently everytime they come out with a new item like this.

The actual event items even suck worse than they used to.
They used to be decent atleast but not 90% of them just suck.
It's ridiculous. >C

If you awesome guild people weren't here I probably would have left long ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:06 pm
Dornkus

I'm annoyed at the rate Gaia is creating these things. Plenty of the plot lines that come with them could be used for events.

Oh thanks for the link!
Gaia's rate is terrible. >_> I mean seriously!!! Do they have to make so many rares too? The prices are ridiculous and even if you wanted to keep up with gaias items they bring out the new ones so fast...you don't have time to collect gaia gold or enough before the next 500K items comes out. >_> I mean how much do you get per post? 60 and below?

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:08 pm
Zizzykitty
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

As always,
lol I beat you to it!

I was just thinking "I wonder if anyone expected me to make it" since I've been doing it pretty consistently everytime they come out with a new item like this.

It's ridiculous. >C

lol! And I thought I had beat you too it but I was waiting for someone else to make a thread on it. XD
I don't mind the complaints thought. I mean gaia is really really getting annoying now since they say they'll increase gold per posts...and then backfire by releasing items worth 700K to 1 mil.
I didn't participate in the event actually. Was it fun? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dornkus

Oh thanks for the link!
Gaia's rate is terrible. >_> I mean seriously!!! Do they have to make so many rares too? The prices are ridiculous and even if you wanted to keep up with gaias items they bring out the new ones so fast...you don't have time to collect gaia gold or enough before the next 500K items comes out. >_> I mean how much do you get per post? 60 and below?

Gaian: Hey Gaia, I would like my character to be able to blush!
Gaia: OK PAY US AN U MITE B ABLE 2 GIT AN ITEM THAT LETS U DO THAT
Gaian: But I can't pay for Gaia Cash! I also don't like the idea that I most likely will not get the item even if I do pay for it.
Gaia: LOOKS LIEK UR GONNA HAV TO PAY SUM1 OVER 600 THOUSAND GOLDS THEN
Gaian: But . . . that's ridiculous! I can't pay that much just so my avatar can blush!
Gaia: LOL SUX

I'm referring to this item.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fate-J

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
lol They don't honestly. Not compared the the other game they had (I think 1st one?).
Would you believe the dark moon items are ranking in 1-2 mil already?! o_O!

Seriously?! O_O It's really getting absurd..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:37 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

As always,
lol I beat you to it!

It's ridiculous. >C

lol! And I thought I had beat you too it but I was waiting for someone else to make a thread on it. XD
I don't mind the complaints thought. I mean gaia is really really getting annoying now since they say they'll increase gold per posts...and then backfire by releasing items worth 700K to 1 mil.
I didn't participate in the event actually. Was it fun? ^^

No one ever gets one over on Zizzy! O<
I was just like "FFFFFF. New Cash Shop Event!?............... bah, I'll wait for someone else to make a thread, I'm tired."

The event was alright. Kind of different for them. Imagine the Halloween event that one year the vampires could attack humans and vice versa, now imagine rather than hit and run you randomly get paired with another user and you keep attacking them until one of you dies or is challenged by a boss.
I just had fun kicking people's asses while they were AFK.

Seriously, they completely screwed over the people who either don't want to or can't afford to pay to use Gaia when they started releasing items like that.

"But you can make a perfectly good outfit the store bought items!"
"BUT YOU CAN'T BLUSH FROM STORE BOUGHT ITEMS."

Apparently you can't blush at all for under 600k.
Jesus, I'd not even heard of that item. Definitely not worth 600k.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:44 am
Or get a nosebleed.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*