Submit

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 am
Why not get one with a free rifle of your choice?

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2009/08/america_a_chesterfield_hummer_dealership_sells_assault_rifles.php

America, ******** Yeah!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 am
Not really.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, "Caltec pistol": hilarious rip-off brand, or inexcusable mistake?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 am
Yeah, if you read the fine print, your 'free' choices are abysmal. I would most likely avoid the H2 and H3 models, based on Chevy/GMC trucks. Looks can be deceiving.

But that wall of rifles and a 60 acre test area in the back are mighty fine in my book.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 am
If I could get a military surplus humvee I would. I don't want a crappy civilian hummer though.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
If I could get a military surplus humvee I would. I don't want a crappy civilian hummer though.
Same here. My dad seems to think they've become collector's items due to rarity, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:44 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Same here. My dad seems to think they've become collector's items due to rarity, though.
I hear the original GM Hummer, while not as good, is at least halfway there. The H2 is a gigantic soccer mom p***s.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
I hear the original GM Hummer, while not as good, is at least halfway there. The H2 is a gigantic soccer mom p***s.
The H1 looks like a dumbed-down Humvee. The H2 and H3 ARE gigantic soccer-mom penises. I've seen so many of those things become lawn ornaments, because the idiots that bought them can't afford the gas.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:54 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
The H1 looks like a dumbed-down Humvee. The H2 and H3 ARE gigantic soccer-mom penises. I've seen so many of those things become lawn ornaments, because the idiots that bought them can't afford the gas.
I've heard the military issue ones can run on damn near any kind of liquid fuel.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
I've heard the military issue ones can run on damn near any kind of liquid fuel.
They've got a new add-on that converts the humid exhaust into dry exhaust and potable water. That's ******** awesome, and I totally want one. You get, like, one gallon per hour of running the engine, but it's better than nothing!.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:20 am
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
They've got a new add-on that converts the humid exhaust into dry exhaust and potable water. That's ******** awesome, and I totally want one. You get, like, one gallon per hour of running the engine, but it's better than nothing!.
Really? That's amazing.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:35 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
"So this is how liberty dies..."

Unfortunately, none of us will probably NEVER get one because the president is ascared that the civilians will hold the power. THE HUMVEE IS THE s**t. [Seriously, whoever made the civilian one, his brain is made of s**t.]

"... with thunderous applause."
Padme Amidala, SW Episode III: RoTS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:40 pm
JME
I'm a cryin'-over-Kennedy liberal as much as the rest of y'all, but y'know what? I'm down for this. Cause when the nuclear apocalypse comes we're all gonna want a Hummer and a gun, and now I only have to make one stop on... my way to the survivors camp. F all y'all, I ain't takin' no s**t offa some radioactive zombies.
Posted On: Wednesday, Aug. 26 2009 @ 2:46PM

ok, which one of you is this? stare  

Maddness91

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:15 pm
Maddness91
JME
I'm a cryin'-over-Kennedy liberal as much as the rest of y'all, but y'know what? I'm down for this. Cause when the nuclear apocalypse comes we're all gonna want a Hummer and a gun, and now I only have to make one stop on... my way to the survivors camp. F all y'all, I ain't takin' no s**t offa some radioactive zombies.
Posted On: Wednesday, Aug. 26 2009 @ 2:46PM

ok, which one of you is this? stare
That reminds me, I honored Kennedy yesterday.

By listening to The Dead Kennedys.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 am
I read about that in the paper. Finally, I can tell all of you to go ******** yourselves, cause this one is in my state.

Bastards.

I'm gonna go there before long.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm
Another Hummer Versus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hummer failed again.
Bus needs a new paint job.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas