Fable II Game of the Year Editon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eurogamer reports that Fable II: Game of the Year Edition has been confirmed by Microsoft. Furthermore, the site notes that the title will release in Europe on September 18 for €64.99/£39.99. Doing a little digging of our own, we uncovered the box art for the game (pictured above), which gives us some idea of what to expect in the package. According to the box, purchasers will receive: "More Quests! More Locations! More Choices!"

If previous retail listings for the title are to be believed, all that "more" will be comprised of both the Knothole Island and See the Future DLC packs. So far, the Game of the Year Edition has only been confirmed for Europe, but we've contacted Microsoft for confirmation and details regarding a North American release.

Link: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/28/fable-2-game-of-the-year-edition-confirmed

Anyone else getting this on Day one? Hopefully we might see a PC version next.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm
Unless it has a decent number of things not available on the regular fable game, then I wont because I already got all the downloadable content. However if it eventually comes out for PC I think I'll be getting it for that.  

Tom6823

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:40 pm
Me being a hardcore Fable fan I will be picking it up on day one. It also raises the question as to why they haven't announced a NA release date. Could this be a Europe exclusive?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:14 pm
As someone who isn't able to get the DLC, I for one can certainly say, DO WANT.
Oh, how microsoft taunts me and my RRoD'd 360...  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Heza Le Normandy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 am
Since I don't have access to DLC, I'm getting this on day one.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 am
If it just has the DLC I wont get it.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:26 pm
Link is JD
If it just has the DLC I wont get it.

Good, because you are not worthy of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 am
Why would i get a game that has everything that i paid for already..
Anyways if it has some new things in it i may pick it up.  

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 am
Dizzy Wallin
Why would i get a game that has everything that i paid for already..
Anyways if it has some new things in it i may pick it up.

You don't have an awesome new cover that has "Fable II Game of the Year Edition"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 pm
--removed since n00bs are acting up over nothing--  

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:27 pm
Bat Weasel
It's a Europeon Version. Since Some countries are unable to get the DLCsh They are pretty much Releasing this as a TLC of 360.

So, a US Version. No. More DLCs? YES! The US has to wait it out though. stare

I seen these Tactics done before. I am not falling for it. And Neither should Europe. You are buying The game Plus the DLCs That is like Playing Full Price. Hopefully it will be 39.99 Pounds. Otherwise they charge full their better be some nudity twisted

Total Bullshit I'm afraid.

Every country the game was released in can get Live. So thats your terrible theory of "Releasing this as a TLC of 360" gone..

Next the price. The price is 39.99 pounds which is actually a saving because it includes the two DLC's. This would be the same if it goes to US.

You can't prove if there gonna be a US version or not and judging by your incorrect remarks nobody should take your word for it.

Do your homework next time.

kthxbai  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:14 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Bat Weasel
It's a Europeon Version. Since Some countries are unable to get the DLCsh They are pretty much Releasing this as a TLC of 360.

I seen these Tactics done before. I am not falling for it. And Neither should Europe. You are buying The game Plus the DLCs That is like Playing Full Price. Hopefully it will be 39.99 Pounds. Otherwise they charge full their better be some nudity twisted

Every country the game was released in can get Live. So thats your terrible theory of "Releasing this as a TLC of 360" gone..

Next the price. The price is 39.99 pounds which is actually a saving because it includes the two DLC's. This would be the same if it goes to US.

You can't prove if there gonna be a US version or not and judging by your incorrect remarks nobody should take your word for it.

kthxbai

^-^ Bai bai

1st I have 4 years Gaming Experience.
I have worked with Video Game Industries for 10 years (yes I Started when I was 19 USE YOUR HEAD)

2nd That was only a Theory.

3rd. THERE ARE COUNTRIES THAT DON'T EVEN GET THE MARKETPLACE.

Last thing. I have been sucking the balls of Microsoft since they came out. I wouldn't even get it pass them they would ******** us in the a**.

The TLC had extra content which was good, but it also cost 19.99 at the time of release.<---Extra Content as in Darkwood's Brothel. Return of Jack of Blades. Extra Demon Doors and weapons. All this for 19.99 Instead of throwing us a damn rehash for 49.99. THINK DUMB s**t! 39.99 for a Game of The Year? talk2hand Charging extra for something that is simply could be spared since TLC didn't cost that much. and if it had a Marketplace value of the extra content it would be about 29.99 US bucks. So that is like a blow to them really. A savings of up to 30%. What is this? A Rehash of a recycled rerun. And we end up paying for it. Got screwed with the Pewter Statue Recall (Not Enough to pass around). At least the damn exclusive Item was okay for Halo Fans. (if I wanted 25 grenade Launchers I would play Unreal or Mod a COD4 File)

Also if you have a problem with my theories by all means inform the mod before you open your blabbering pie hole.

You're talking to a guy that was able to Find over 15 Glitches in a single game. And on top of that, a guy that worked as a graphic Designer and a Businessman of all that. You think I don't know what I am talking about? Look at your resume before you talk.  

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 am
Bat Weasel
Razz-Berry 9
Bat Weasel

kthxbai

^-^ Bai bai

1st I have 4 years Gaming Experience.
I have worked with Video Game Industries for 10 years (yes I Started when I was 19 USE YOUR HEAD)

2nd That was only a Theory.

3rd. THERE ARE COUNTRIES THAT DON'T EVEN GET THE MARKETPLACE.

Last thing. I have been sucking the balls of Microsoft since they came out. I wouldn't even get it pass them they would ******** us in the a**.

The TLC had extra content which was good, but it also cost 19.99 at the time of release.<---Extra Content as in Darkwood's Brothel. Return of Jack of Blades. Extra Demon Doors and weapons. All this for 19.99 Instead of throwing us a damn rehash for 49.99. THINK DUMB s**t! 39.99 for a Game of The Year? talk2hand Charging extra for something that is simply could be spared since TLC didn't cost that much. and if it had a Marketplace value of the extra content it would be about 29.99 US bucks. So that is like a blow to them really. A savings of up to 30%. What is this? A Rehash of a recycled rerun. And we end up paying for it. Got screwed with the Pewter Statue Recall (Not Enough to pass around). At least the damn exclusive Item was okay for Halo Fans. (if I wanted 25 grenade Launchers I would play Unreal or Mod a COD4 File)

Also if you have a problem with my theories by all means inform the mod before you open your blabbering pie hole.

You're talking to a guy that was able to Find over 15 Glitches in a single game. And on top of that, a guy that worked as a graphic Designer and a Businessman of all that. You think I don't know what I am talking about? Look at your resume before you talk.

First off saying use your head to know your age....wtf use your head.

My a** it was theory. Changing your mind now because you were full of s**t. But kfine, your the pro at sucking others balls, you can have that one. If you had used your head as you like to say you would have realized that I am the mod. THINK DUMB s**t!

LMAO 15 GLITCHES? Seriously your proud of that? Fable is riddled with ******** glitches you must be a new breed of retard if you can only find 15 in the game. Some ******** graphics designer you must be.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 pm
...What is it, precisely, that you two are arguing about? Besides who's an idiot and who's the smart one, I mean. The meaning of the argument got lost in explaining what Fable II GotYE might be, and your qualifications to be able to argue about it.

Are you arguing over whether or not it will essentially be to Fable II what TLC was to Fable? Because, according to the box art's claim of "More Quests! More Locations! More Choices!" it most likely is. Will it have the DLCs of the original Fable II already on it? Most likely. If not, then whatever it does have will eventually be available on X-Box Live. Same thing if it has more content other than the DLCs available now.

Was there any argument over whether or not it was eventually going to be released Stateside? I'm not sure, but my guess is that it will be. Why would any company want to make less money by not selling it in a place where there are most certainly customers willing to purchase?

Another thing I feel the need to say is, Bat Weasel, no one cares how old you are, so you didn't have to add that "Yes I Started when I was 19 USE YOUR HEAD" part. No one really has any way of knowing your age, unless they care enough to go into your profile and look it up, so it really was just pointless and more than a touch rude. Also, there is no rule saying you have to go through a mod before you debate theories. If you can't take a little criticism at 29 years of age, shame on you.

One thing I just have to ask... What makes you think saying you're a Graphic Designer means you know everything that's going on in the video game industry? Businessman, I can understand, but graphic designer? That's just another word for artist, in my opinion.

And before you start complaining that I'm playing favorites or some other stupid thing, the both of you have been unnecessarily offensive and combative to one another. It's okay to disagree, and I hope neither of you forget that. And I'm glad Razz hasn't tried to threaten to do anything like banning you from the guild, or played any childish pranks like going in and messing with your previous posts. Offensiveness aside, I admire the fact that he hasn't abused his powers as a mod.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:10 pm
Ruki XXIII
...What is it, precisely, that you two are arguing about? Besides who's an idiot and who's the smart one, I mean. The meaning of the argument got lost in explaining what Fable II GotYE might be, and your qualifications to be able to argue about it.

Are you arguing over whether or not it will essentially be to Fable II what TLC was to Fable? Because, according to the box art's claim of "More Quests! More Locations! More Choices!" it most likely is. Will it have the DLCs of the original Fable II already on it? Most likely. If not, then whatever it does have will eventually be available on X-Box Live. Same thing if it has more content other than the DLCs available now.

Was there any argument over whether or not it was eventually going to be released Stateside? I'm not sure, but my guess is that it will be. Why would any company want to make less money by not selling it in a place where there are most certainly customers willing to purchase?

Another thing I feel the need to say is, Bat Weasel, no one cares how old you are, so you didn't have to add that "Yes I Started when I was 19 USE YOUR HEAD" part. No one really has any way of knowing your age, unless they care enough to go into your profile and look it up, so it really was just pointless and more than a touch rude. Also, there is no rule saying you have to go through a mod before you debate theories. If you can't take a little criticism at 29 years of age, shame on you.

One thing I just have to ask... What makes you think saying you're a Graphic Designer means you know everything that's going on in the video game industry? Businessman, I can understand, but graphic designer? That's just another word for artist, in my opinion.

And before you start complaining that I'm playing favorites or some other stupid thing, the both of you have been unnecessarily offensive and combative to one another. It's okay to disagree, and I hope neither of you forget that. And I'm glad Razz hasn't tried to threaten to do anything like banning you from the guild, or played any childish pranks like going in and messing with your previous posts. Offensiveness aside, I admire the fact that he hasn't abused his powers as a mod.

I'm sorry for my inappropriate behavior
Won't happen again.  
Fable 2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas