Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Gravitation Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:39 am
heart Anyone read the manga?I didnt want to at first cause I thought they looked weird sweatdrop but I think I'm gonna read it. I finally got the 1st DVD volume heart [b4 I was watchin in on the Anime Network] and I'm addicted!!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:52 pm
You have Anime Netowrk? Lucky. But it's all dubs...so...I doubt I'd care for it very much. sweatdrop

Never read the manga, 'cept the parts my friend points at and we blush and giggle and sigh at Yuki's hottness. She has the entire Gravitation box set and has lent it to me,....I have yet to watch past the 1st DVD. @w@ I love Ryuichi in the anime! I mean, Kappei Yamaguchi does his voice!!! YEAH!!! heart  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:23 pm
Neko-Yousei
You have Anime Netowrk? Lucky. But it's all dubs...so...I doubt I'd care for it very much. sweatdrop

Never read the manga, 'cept the parts my friend points at and we blush and giggle and sigh at Yuki's hottness. She has the entire Gravitation box set and has lent it to me,....I have yet to watch past the 1st DVD. @w@ I love Ryuichi in the anime! I mean, Kappei Yamaguchi does his voice!!! YEAH!!! heart

Actually, I dont crying My cousins have it and I always go over and watch it biggrin
Personally, I love dubs heart There's something bout the jap voices that I dont like  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:00 pm
ChobiMM3
Neko-Yousei

Actually, I dont crying My cousins have it and I always go over and watch it biggrin
Personally, I love dubs heart There's something bout the jap voices that I dont like

Please do not use the term "jap". It's a racist term towards the Japanese. I know you were probably using it to shorten things, but please keep that in mind.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:22 am
Neko-Yousei
ChobiMM3
Neko-Yousei

Please do not use the term "jap". It's a racist term towards the Japanese. I know you were probably using it to shorten things, but please keep that in mind.

Sorry! sweatdrop Anyway, here's a super cute Shuichi and Eiri pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:21 am
Lol that is cute. And I really don't think that she meant to be mean. I've never heard Japanese shortend before.
Anyway I heart heart heart Gravitation. heart heart heart  

anime_fan_9002

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:28 am
I love Gravitation!^^" I really don't like the dubbed version of the anime at all, the voices don't match the characters what-so-ever. Or at least in my opinion they don't. I much prefer the Japanese voices.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:25 pm
anime_fan_9002
Lol that is cute. And I really don't think that she meant to be mean. I've never heard Japanese shortend before.

I never said she meant it to be mean, I was just telling her that "jap" is a racist term and should not use it.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:15 am
hmm my g/f is really into these books..personally i ahvnt read em cuz theyre yaoi..but what do you guys think? should i read it or not...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:50 am
CrowofHeaven
hmm my g/f is really into these books..personally i ahvnt read em cuz theyre yaoi..but what do you guys think? should i read it or not...

There's lots of guy on guy action. jfyi  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:03 am
Yeah the story line is very funny and very deep at many points but yeah it is Yaoi, so if you don't mind that point then I would say go ahead and read it^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:56 pm
I just recently started borrowing the manga from a friend, and I LOVE it heart . It's just too funny! The storyline can be a bit inconsistant, but the manga makes up for that in other ways. I'm finding myself being sucked into the Gravitation story even more with each volume...  

Ryoko-chan

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:11 pm
XP yeah I suppose it can be a bit inconsistant at times, but what can you expect with Shuichi-sama^^"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:08 am
Neko-Yousei
anime_fan_9002

I never said she meant it to be mean, I was just telling her that "jap" is a racist term and should not use it.

Don't worry; its ok biggrin Anyway, I love the dubbed version. I just can't stand the japanese voices[sorry!] I think Shuich's the cutesest thing!  

ChobiMM3

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:58 am
*can't stand the english voices*  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items