Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free
  gold
View Results

derrick is a zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:36 am
I am use to smoking out of glass pieces and s**t.. I broke mine recently so I now use this piece that is made out of tin foil. Anyone else use them? Or have?

Lately, I've been getting lock-jaw, and it's ******** annoying.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm
i used to do that s**t when i was 13...

alzheimers? no thank youuuuuuu  

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:06 pm
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED crying
i used to do that s**t when i was 13...

alzheimers? no thank youuuuuuu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═ ══════╗
Not everyone can afford anything else. razz
I used them when I first started, than I was able to get my first bowl, Pinky.
Glad I'm done with em.

╚══════ ═╝
» « And I swear, they think too much and feel so little

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
I've only used a tinny like...maybe 2-3 times since I started smoking.
And that was only cuz my friend got his pipe taken by the cops. x___x
Before I had a pipe, me and this ******** made a pipe out of a mini flashlight. o:
Then I got my own glass one. n.n!

Falsified Documents

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 pm
I made a piece out of tin foil at a party once because my friend and I had no idea we were going to stumble upon bud and so we didnt bring Doris or Heave (Doris is my pipe and Heave is my friends bubbler he also has a bong named Chinaman)but I'm going to start using joints when I can because I'm 18 so I really dont want to get caught with stuff and you can easily hide or eat a joint with little negative side effects haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:21 pm
yeah when i first started i had a foil piece but now i only smoke joints i dnt realy use anything else unless with a friend that has a bong or w.e then idc  

HippieKrowly

War Star666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:41 am
Never used one before.
Jus go buy another pipe out of a corner store or something. Where I live the Iraqie's own a lot of lil smoke stores and sell small pipes, hookahs and grinders to anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:21 am
War Star666
Never used one before.
Jus go buy another pipe out of a corner store or something. Where I live the Iraqie's own a lot of lil smoke stores and sell small pipes, hookahs and grinders to anyone.
Same here, but I waited until I was 18 to buy my first pipe and the guy didn't even card me, I asked him to please card me and he gave me the weirdest look ever. Had I known he wouldn't have carded me I would have had a pipe of my own much sooner. But I've done just about whatever I could to avoid using a tin foil pipe, well at least I used to when I was young and had no pipes of my own, too many bad health problems can happen, the best way I've found is cigarettes. I don't even smoke cigaretts but so many other people do that if you or anyone your with doesn't have one you could walk down the street and find someone willing to let you have one. Then all you have to do is snap off the filter, roll your fingers over the paper until all the tobacco falls out, then just replace it with the weed.  

Snow White Jinx

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:18 am
i get my rollin paper from online its easy and cheap you can get a big pack for like couple bucks thats it or sometimes if you ask certian stores that sell cigs around here for rollin paper they sell it to you ^^ its cool. or i just go into new palse they got tons of stores that sell bongs etc cheap.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:53 pm
Snow White Jinx
War Star666
Never used one before.
Same here, but I waited until I was 18 to buy my first pipe and the guy didn't even card me, I asked him to please card me and he gave me the weirdest look ever. Had I known he wouldn't have carded me I would have had a pipe of my own much sooner. But I've done just about whatever I could to avoid using a tin foil pipe, well at least I used to when I was young and had no pipes of my own, too many bad health problems can happen, the best way I've found is cigarettes. I don't even smoke cigaretts but so many other people do that if you or anyone your with doesn't have one you could walk down the street and find someone willing to let you have one. Then all you have to do is snap off the filter, roll your fingers over the paper until all the tobacco falls out, then just replace it with the weed.

Like foreal most of them dont card inless u getting beer or something like that, but they still might not card then sometimes. mrgreen  

War Star666

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:01 pm
War Star666
Never used one before.

mhm

first piece i ever bought was from a gas station in ny.
i was 14. they definitely didnt card me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:03 pm
Back in the day we used cans and foil. Now I have a few pieces so if one breaks I have more. Its kind of cool to have variety.

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:51 pm
yeah thats a smart thing to do i use to use bongs but i never thought of having more then 1 in case if it breaks i was always like DAMIT! then id wait a week or so then get another ha  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:05 pm
Bongs are nice. I only have a bubbler and 2 pipes. one glass and one wood shaped like a guitar. heart

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:33 pm
a guitar one thats freakin sweet.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items