Whispers in the Dark [Sada added!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:59 am
Whispers in the Dark

Hello! I'm [ Hey You! ], aka Hyou. And...this is my plot/RP search thread! Here you will find my SoA in need of RP and plots, of course! Now...without further ado...I direct you to the first of my lovelies!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:00 pm
Dalasini'ua
Cinnamon Flower
ROGUE LANDS

User Image

Dala is an interesting boy. He's very kind and chivalrous...though he's also very flirtatious. He has no problems complimenting someone of the same gender, but his leanings are for the damsels rather than the knights. He has a great respect for those older and wiser than him, and he admires beauty in all its forms. He is also a romantic...he's the sort that while courting a lady, he'll bring her flowers, pretty feathers, and accessories. And once he has a lady...well, Dala would practically spoil her. Protect her and love her unconditionally.

Family: Phedre no Delaunay(mother), Nima'baha(father), Kucha(brother), Daizell(brother), Fain(Sister), Ukuhlwa(sister), Ani'ma(sister), Ani'mus(brother)
Friends: None yet.
Plot Wanted!: n/a
RP Wanted: Family RP, general RP, friends, maybe some fights.
Do Not Want: Death, pride, mate, flings.

[size=16][color=#b00101][b]HEY MISTER SPICE![/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]I'm Offering:[/b] Your SoA's name.
[b]They Look Like:[/b] [url=yoursoa'simage]This![/url]
[b]This Is What They're Like:[/b] Personality.
[b]And I Wanna Get Some:[/b] What type of RP you want. Or if you're interested in plotting.
[b]I Do Better On:[/b] Guild RP or AIM RP? If AIM, toss me your SN.[/size]

[ Hey You! ]

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:01 pm
Mzuka
Ghost
MWANA-A'LELA

User Image

Mzuka has definitely inherited some insanity. She is completely and utterly convinced she is a ghost. Even though she still has to eat and drink blood (though her appetite for normal food is oddly diminished). Mzuka just thinks she's a hungry ghost. And the rest of her personality and habits don't help discourage that idea for anyone. She's a very quiet lioness, in both voice and the way she moves about, and she's always watching, as if she knows things...(Though the only time she knows things is if she overheard something.) When one manages to befriend her, she can be a very sweet, cheerful girl who tends to be rather protective of her 'living' friends and family.

Family: Shaitani(mother), Asanbosam(father), Rakshasas(brother), Enkil(brother), Apollyon(brother), Giza Urembo(Sister), Ulioga'dam(sister)
Friends: None yet.
RP Wanted: Family RP, pride RP, friends, maybe some fights, DEFINITELY some lions and lionesses to lure into the Mwana-a'lela, as new blood or slaves.
Do Not Want: Death, another pride, cubnapping, flings, mate (trying something out).

[size=16][color=#cc1100][b]HEY LITTLE MISS GHOST![/b][/color][/size]
[b]And I Wanna Get Some:[/b] What type of RP you want. If you offer a plot, I can't guarantee I'll go with it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:03 pm
Jokull Sigvarðr
Glacier of Ice Victory Guard
ARDHI'MRVINGO'PATANO

User Image

Jokull is a soldier, through and through. He's logical, observant, and used to taking orders from those higher up. But he can also get things done and organize those under him. He is efficient to a fault, and often forgets to involve emotions in things. He's not the most...feeling of lions, often showing little more than mild amusement or annoyance. But he has a rather strict code of honor, drilled into him by his father. One of the things he will refuse to do is harm a 'cub'...aka, anyone who hasn't hit adulthood yet. And they're the only ones really able to get more than a smirk out of him...Mind, he'll give anyone who teases him for playing with a cub one hell of an icy glare. He's protective of his mate, his cubs, and his mate's aide. And that protectiveness has increased ten-fold since the rebellion.

Family: Unnur Njal(mother, not officially in existence), Vidar Sigvarðr(father, not officially in existence), Gaelle Isaie-Sigvarðr(mate)
Friends: Gaelle Isaie.
RP Wanted: 'Pride' RP, a couple of friends, maybe some fights.
Do Not Want: Death, another pride, mate, flings.

[size=16][color=#4969e1][b]HEY ICY SOLDIER BOY![/b][/color][/size]
[b]And I Wanna Get Some:[/b] What type of RP you want. If you offer a plot, I can't guarantee I'll go with it.

[ Hey You! ]

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:05 pm
Rerena Sanc
n/a
ARDHI'MRVINGO'PATANO

User Image

The leader of the Sanc, Rerena is a pacifist who simply wants what is best for her little part of the Ardhi. She tries hard to be a fair ruler, despite her young age, and to follow in the ideals of the Sanc family. She is well-spoken and kind, always willing to lend an ear to listen or side to cry on, and to think the best of others. She does have her moments of anger and mistrust, however, but tries not to let them rule her. The rebellion in the pride has her shaken a great deal, and she's among those trying to figure out just what to do to prevent another one. (Apparently she's a seer...I'm not playing this JUST yet...I've an idea for what will trigger it.)

Family: Ekatarina Weyridge-Sanc(mother, not officially in existence, ICly dead), Mita Sanc(father, not officially in existence, ICly dead), Milliardo Sanc (brother, status unknown)
Friends: Lahr Gelf.
RP Wanted: Pride RP, a couple of friends, maybe an RP with a rogue or two.
Do Not Want: Death, another pride, mate, flings.

[size=16][color=skyblue][b]HEY PRETTY PRINCESS![/b][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:07 pm
Crepusculum
Dusk/Twilight
MATEMBEZI'WASAKAJI

User Image

The son of the God of Leadership Primitus and the Ulili-Mlindaji Huntress Setareh, Cre has grown up in the pride his father is patron god of. He's a sweet boy, if a little sleep-deprived some nights by his visions, and is very polite. He used to be a very nervous cub, but he's grown into a lion with leadership potential. He loves his mother and siblings, though they're far off, and loves his Mama Kipofu, the lady who helps take care of him, and loves napping on his Uncle Nasiha, the ratel who helps his Mama Kipofu see. Or at least...he did. Now he naps AROUND Uncle Nasiha. With the changes in the pride's leadership, Cre is growing more and more unsettled...and relying more and more on the comfort his friend Kaida provides.

Family: Setareh(mother), Primitus(father), Aurora'Borealis(sister), Mu'taz(brother), Halus-Bulu(sister), Simama(sister), Dievo Trager(brother), Asa(sister), Sadira(sister)
Friends: Kaida
RP Wanted: Pride RP, a couple of friends, family RP with anyone in the Matembezi, future mate that's understanding (because he and Kaida are going to have an 'oops').
Do Not Want: Death, another pride, cubnapping.

[size=16][color=#947674][b]HEY STARRY SEER![/b][/color][/size]

[ Hey You! ]

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Sada
Pure One
MATEMBEZI'WASAKAJI

User Image

Sada is an insanely energetic girl with a bright smile on her face, and a will to do everything she can for her friends and family. She's outgoing, energetic, and extremely cheerful...sometimes so much that she gets on the nerves of her much quieter friend Kohana. She LOVES singing and dancing.

Family: Accendo Nox Nictus(mother), Ein Khushrenada(father), Kasi'ruka Khushrenada(brother), Abendhimmel Khushrenada(sister), Seifer Khushrenada(brother), Dieter Khushrenada(brother), Luken Khushrenada(brother)
Friends: Kohana.
Plot Wanted!: A mate! An SoA based off a TWEWY character, Noise, or Pin would be awesome, since she's based off a TWEWY OC!
RP Wanted: Family RP, general RP, friends, pride RP.
Do Not Want: Death, new pride, flings.

[size=16][color=#f768f6][b]HEY MISS SHEEP HEAVENLY![/b][/color][/size]
[b]And I Wanna Get Some:[/b] What type of RP you want. Or if you're interested in plotting.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:15 pm
8/15  

[ Hey You! ]

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:32 pm
9/15  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:36 pm
10/15  

[ Hey You! ]

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:13 pm