Sasuke's Return~ A Naruto Shippuden RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 pm
User Image
Naruto returned after his training and managed to become Hokage. He challenged and fought against Sasuke. Sasuke couldn't stand up to 4-tailed Naruto's rasengan and was defeated. Naruto brought Sasuke's unconsious body back to Konoha. Sasuke is being closely guarded by Naruto himself!

Rules:
1. All Original Characters
2: Cuss all you want
3: Romance is encouraged-Straight romance
4: Don't go killing everybody and go crazy-especially you sasuke
5: Post a pic of you character when you post

((Tell me if I forgot anybody in these list I definetly can't remember akatsuki))
Konoha Ninja~
Naruto: Blind Anbu
Sasuke: Saud Sparda
Sakura: Xaminia
Kakashi:
Kiba:
Ino:
Choji:
Shino:
Anko:
Tsunade:
Shikamaru:
Hinata:
Kurenai:
Neji:
Sai:

Sand Ninja~
Gaara:
Kankuro:
Temari:

Akatsuki~
Deidara:
Pein:
Tobi:
Konan: Madam Exorcist
Zetsu:
Sasori:
Hidan:
Kukazu:
Kisame:
Itachi:

Others~
Orochimaru:
Kabuto:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:43 pm
User ImageNaruto made his way into the Konoha Hospital. He had recovered quickly from his battle, but Sasuke hadn't. Naruto walked up to the front desk."May I go see Sasuke Uchiha now?"He asked. The nurse bowed."Yes Hokage-Sama"She said quickly and showed him the way. Naruto took a deep breath and opened the door to Sasuke's room...  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 pm
Oh, oh, this looks cool, jeje, i want to be sasuke, but there is a little problem, the images i post and posted, are only links, why???  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 pm
I dunno  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:26 pm
crying , wa wa wa, but i want to be sasuke  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 pm
post a link on here and I'll see if I can fix it.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 pm
(I'll be Konan)
User Image

Konan quietly sat in the akatsuki lair during a meeting and listened as they were discussing things. She sighed as most of the member's argued with each other. Konan couldn't care less about the other members except for Pein.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:41 am
I'll be Sakura(my fav female character)
User Image
Sakura rushed toward the Konoha Hospital. "Sasuke-kun..." she thought in her head. "Naruto did you really bring Sasuke-kun back," the thoughts continued in her mind. She enter the hospital and rush to the information desk. "Which room is Uchiha Sasuke's room?" she demanded the nurse. "Room 202, miss," the nurse replied. Sakura thanked the nurse and rushed to Sasuke's room. She opens the sliding door to see Naruto, looking at Sasuke's unconscious form. "Sa...su...ke...kun," she mumbled while putting her hand over her mouth.  

Xaminia

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:39 am
User Image Naruto looked over at Sakura. He was surprised that she came."Sakura-chan...."He said slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:56 am
User Image
Sakura didn't answer Naruto. She slowly walks towards Sasuke's bed. She reached his bed. "Sasuke-kun...," she whispered. Tears flowed out of her eyes.  

Xaminia

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:35 am
User Image
Over his years of being the Hokage Naruto learned not to butt in when it wasn't necissary. He stayed back and was quiet while he watched Sakura and Sasuke. He had promised Sakura that he would bring him back and had kept that promise.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:15 am
User Image "Mmmm..." Sasuke moved in the bed, he was starting to regain conciusness...

"Na...naruto..." Sasuke muttered, he started to open his eyes very slowly.  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xaminia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:38 am
User Image
Sakura saw Sasuke had regained conscousness. She was filled up with so much happiness. "Sasuke-kun," she said happily and hugged him tightly. "Sasuke-kun, I missed you so much," she said between her tears of joy. "I'm so glad you're back," she added.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:08 am
User Image "Sakura... I.... I.... cant breath" Sasuke said, the hug was hurtting is ribs that naruto had hurted before...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:23 pm
User Image Naruto walked closer to the bedside and looked at Sasuke. He didn't say anything but nothing really had to be said.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff