Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section
The XSK guild RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:14 am
This is a fun way to describe the XSK building and give your ideas to improve the guild while also Role Playing. NO ONE is allowed to change any part of this description, and you must always respect the Captain and Vice Captains. Your names will be addressed to as your Avatar name, and you will be described here as your avatar.

The building is a tall skyscraper that was just finished, and recruiting people to the place to have fun. It stands 5,000 feet tall, and is black with glass windows. Proven to withstand hurricane and attacks. The building has marvel-like floor, white and black everywhere, many offices(forums) and many divisions (subforums).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:18 am
Neo was taking a stroll down the guild and looking at everyone and everything.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

P34CH13P00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:51 am
*Desi runs along, giggling. She trips and lands on her face at some stranger's feet. She looks up, wide-eyed, frightened. "H-hello..." she stammers, deciding that the floor is a lovely place to be as she sits at the odd man's feet.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:01 am
Kakashi stands there laughing as she fell over. "You should watch where your going Girly." He strolled away.  

S Metal Crusader B

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:45 am
Neo looks down at the girl who just fell on his feet, and extends his hand to help her. He says,"You should be more careful here."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:33 pm
Katsuni walks around the area, taking in all of the beautiful scenery. "..Wow, this place is amazing. Hard to believe we did all this," she muttered quietly not really noticing the looks she recieved from others around her.  

Galiel Kaicho

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:27 pm
Neo keep strolling around and looking at everything, and thinks to himself,"Hmm... I have to send 500 guild invites more to have 1000 members, and I will have a very stable guild at 10,000 members. I hope it grows to that length."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm
Katsuni notices she and someone, who seems lost in thought, are about to collide so she side steps around him, muttering to where only he can hear her, "I'm sure we'll become stable real soon. Don't worry so much. Your thoughts are too loud."  

Galiel Kaicho

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm
Neo has this face as he looks at her: 0.o

He answers,"Oh... I'm sorry. I just really want this guild to grow. You're right my thoughts are too loud."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:54 pm
~Desi sticks her thumb in her mouth and stays at her cozy little spot on the floor, feeling rather small. She watches the people walk around and sighs, wishing she was big too~  

P34CH13P00

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:59 am
Katsuni looks at his reaction and giggles lightly. "Sorry, did I surprise you? I have this ability to see and feel people's emotions, and if they feel a certain emotion strongly enough it becomes suffocating for me. I also hear people's thoughts. Most of the time I can tune them out, but when they become loud, it becomes harder to ignore."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 am
Neo answers back to the girl,"Oh I see. Well... anyone is welcome here, and no one should feel out of place, as my guild should be like a family, and all be treated equally." He said with a smile.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:29 pm
Katsuni looks at him surprised and then she looks down covering her eyes with her hair, as her cheeks became pink. "Um, no one's ever said that to me...thanks," she says meekly, and almost inaudible.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:43 pm
Neo looked back with a smile and answered,"Well you should feel between family here, and you are always welcome to do as you please, as long as you keep to the rules. Please always tell me if you feel out of place, and I will do my best to fix it."  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:03 pm
"Of course!" she smiles up at him. "Besides I come to this particular guild alot, because it's the only one where people respond to my input."  
Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff