Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Animal Lovers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all animal lovers and pet owners 

Tags: animal lovers, pets, animals, cats birds dogs fish reptile, official animal lovers guild 

Reply Main Forum
tell me your fave animal. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mighty Hillary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:47 pm
you might get gold from me if your animal is animal of the day! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 pm
I love Snakes!!!!!!! Did I win?  

Bronzed_Platypus

Killer Budgie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:57 pm
My favorite non-pet kind of animal are giraffes. I don't really know why, they just always have been....

My favorite pet kind of animal is definitely dogs. :3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm
Parrots ;D

Sarahmooo
Captain

walking_goldfish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:40 am

my favorite animal is heart heart heart canary heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:32 pm
Canaries are so cute.
They had an orange one at Petco last week and he was adorable<3

Sarahmooo
Captain

Querize

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:56 pm
Pangolins~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:40 am
DracoTarcheInazuma
Pangolins~

I had to look that up lol.
I hadn't ever heard of one.
They're pretty cute.

Sarahmooo
Captain

animegalash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:03 pm
Its hard to decide ... can i have 3? well i will list them anyways...

Forst would be my cat Bobo... He can live through anything biggrin ... One day when he was about 11 weeks old he got stuck inside the underside of my dad's truck... dad was driving down the road and about 10 miles from the house he saw somthing orange shoot out from under the truck. He went back to try and see what it was and couldnt find anything. About 10 days later our neighbors came over with a little malnurished kitten with a swollen head. and this was serious swelling! Anyways we took Bobo to the vet and the vet had to take his eye out. He is now a loving indoor outdoor cat with one eye... biggrin

Next would be Max my yorkie. I've had him since the 4th grade and he is going to turn 6 in november... anyways he has always faced life and death things... Once he almost got swept up by a hawk. this hawk was like 10 feet away from max before he saw us and decided that max wouldnt be his snack. Then about 2 times he got really hyper and decided he wanted to make a run for it... he almost got ran over by cars... another time when i was walking him he was about 5 feet from a water moccasin. Luckily i thought on my feet and yanked the lead before the snake did anything and we got our butts outa there... And then just this week my dad had a wreck Completely totalled the truck by hitting a powerline snapping it in half and then going into the trees. Max was in the car and hit the dash on impact but he came out unscathed. I dont know what i would do without him...

Next would be my goats.. I show them and they are always fun to watch and always getting themselves into trouble. Peanut is always finding a way to escape... and jack and maisey are constantly getting the feed bucket stuck on their head. It's so cute. XD And they are so sweet...

Yeah i went into more detail than the other people but thats ok right? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am
animegalash

Forst would be my cat Bobo... He can live through anything biggrin ... One day when he was about 11 weeks old he got stuck inside the underside of my dad's truck... dad was driving down the road and about 10 miles from the house he saw somthing orange shoot out from under the truck. He went back to try and see what it was and couldnt find anything. About 10 days later our neighbors came over with a little malnurished kitten with a swollen head. and this was serious swelling! Anyways we took Bobo to the vet and the vet had to take his eye out. He is now a loving indoor outdoor cat with one eye... biggrin

Next would be Max my yorkie. I've had him since the 4th grade and he is going to turn 6 in november... anyways he has always faced life and death things... Once he almost got swept up by a hawk. this hawk was like 10 feet away from max before he saw us and decided that max wouldnt be his snack. Then about 2 times he got really hyper and decided he wanted to make a run for it... he almost got ran over by cars... another time when i was walking him he was about 5 feet from a water moccasin. Luckily i thought on my feet and yanked the lead before the snake did anything and we got our butts outa there... And then just this week my dad had a wreck Completely totalled the truck by hitting a powerline snapping it in half and then going into the trees. Max was in the car and hit the dash on impact but he came out unscathed. I dont know what i would do without him...

Next would be my goats.. I show them and they are always fun to watch and always getting themselves into trouble. Peanut is always finding a way to escape... and jack and maisey are constantly getting the feed bucket stuck on their head. It's so cute. XD And they are so sweet...

It's great ;D
And that's pretty lucky with your animals.
I'd keep a close eye on them lol

Sarahmooo
Captain

dessieann

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 am
I love horses the best, but himalayan cats and tigers are right up there too!
Kim  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 am
dessieann
I love horses the best, but himalayan cats and tigers are right up there too!
Kim

Aw, horses are so amazing.

Sarahmooo
Captain

animegalash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am
Skittleo
animegalash

It's great ;D

I try, but its hard, having so many and all... XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 am
animegalash
Skittleo
animegalash

It's great ;D

Yeah lol
I've had to re-home some of my pets recently because my mom can't go near their cages because of her chemo treatments.
I miss them already.

Sarahmooo
Captain

animegalash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
Skittleo
animegalash
Skittleo
animegalash

It's great ;D

Yeah lol
I've had to re-home some of my pets recently because my mom can't go near their cages because of her chemo treatments.
I miss them already.

I'm having to sell some of my rabbits because i have so many... XD they have so many babies XD... i'm not breeding them anymore though... I've found homes for 3 and one is being borrowed for the time being....

but the crazy thing is about all my animals is i'm NOT allergic to 8 of them.... the remaining 26 i am allergic to XD not severly though... i just cant get any birds or i'll be in the er in a week XD  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff