I took a step back
  as the room was filling up
  and I was packed against these people
  who were tossing up a strong vibe
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 am
I've never been one to get close to my neighbors.
The only time I was friends with most of my neighbors was when I lived in a little gated community where half the people who lived there were only "weekenders" so the people who lived there all the time were friends. I could count how many there were with just my hands.

But anyway, I was thinking of neighbors since I locked myself out of my house yesterday. rofl
I keep my spare key in the garage but the door opener died so I couldn't get the garage open.
I even tried picking the lock to the front door but after about an hour of trying to break into my own house I gave up. It was hot and I wasn't going to sit outside for four hours waiting for my mom to get home so I mustered up my courage and went to the neighbor's house.
We'd been acquainted but we'd never hung out or anything so I was nervous to be like "uhh, I'm locked out. Can I hang out here for a while?"

Turns out my neighbor was actually quite pleasant and her daughter got married two weeks ago.
After me being there for about three hours the idea finally came to us to try and change the battery in the garage door opener and I was able to get into my house.

So I ask you, what do you think of your neighbors?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:28 am
Oh that was nice! Glad you got in!

I like my neighbors. They're nice and reliable too. I once got locked out of my mom's car when I drove to the mall with my sister. My neighbor went to pick me and my sister up (and this mall was about an 1hr away or so) and give us a spare key.
On my 2nd day to work I got a flat tire for the first time and my neighbor again came with my mom and took me to work while my mom stayed with the vehicle at the mechanic.

The other neighbors around are really nice too. We were allowed to play music until 1am on my sisters b-day party this year when the curfew for music is until 10pm only.

^_^ lol I had a funny incident. I was my one neighbors house and my mom was talking with them b/c we just came back from vacation and brought back gifts.
And while chatting I was leaning on their door and had my hand on the handle. When holding onto it, it suddenly came off. I held it, gasped *for 4 sec* with wide eyes. My neighbor's son started to laugh meanwhile his mom was explaining I didn't break it that it was barely handing there. meanwhile I was like "I'm sorry!" and handing back the handle. Maybe one of those had to be there to find it really funny but I thought I'd share. XD  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:20 pm
We had some neighbors that were friendly before (except the mother), but they moved. Most of them are quiet, but one house (right across from us) has a loud, kick-me dog and used to play loud music all the time. When it's hot, people come over to swim in their pool. Loud people.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games