Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
I"M BACK BABY!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHE'S BACK
  ******** >_<
  yay i missed her
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:26 pm
after what a month almost my computer is finally running faster. come to find out the other day it wasn't my lovely computer but my lovely internet service. i guess it happend to me since we live 50 miles away from our provider so it only happened tot he people in town like um yesterday stare scream but its running a littel faster and i can actually get on and post now!

ThaT MEANS starting soon we will have a big old contest and this time everyone will get there prizes i promise.

Also today i had my braces worked on and my freaking teeth are killing me. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:13 am
I once had Braces.
Twas GAY.
Yeeaahh.. >>;
Hmm.

I'm glad for you to be back on.
The numbers of actives are dwindling.
gonk

Null the Reaver

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:25 pm
Sorry I know. You have no idea how infuriating it was to find out that all this time i was freaking out cause i though i did something again and come to find out it wasn't my fault. Its still not super fast but hey at least i can get on.

So this weekend after i get my 101 english assignment done i will try to do some invites and such try to get this place back up.

And yes my freakign teeth hurt still.....plus the little rubberbands i'm supposed to wear keep breaking and idk why......it hurts when they do though... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:37 am
I never had braces sweatdrop I've had friends that did though. I should be more active within the guild too, I will make time for that though. xP I've been busy with school and stuffs.  

Saekoi
Crew

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:03 pm
Don't worry about it Kio! School has been a b***h for me......my class wants tye-dye gowns.....not taht would ever happend but they don't want our school colors and the only other colors we can get are other schools colors and i don't want to graduate in someone elses colors i want BLACK AND ORANGE DAMN IT! scream ....sorry its been a long 2 weeks for me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:48 pm
Well, At least that means that you can try to get more active in my guild. Haha, I don'[t know if you've noticed, but I am requiring a minimum of 3 posts in the next 10 days. anyone in our guild today and earlier are required to post our minimum. It shouldn't be too hard though. I think King whatever-his-name-is actually has the minimum already. There are several conversations for you to post in. haha. I just wanna make sure the people are in the guild to actually be active in the guild.  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 pm
I ahve to many guilds stare i need to go through and get rid of some. i don't post in most guild casue i don't have the time or speed(my computer is slow) anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 am
Meh, I don't like the whole minimum thing.
Kinda forces conversation, instead of having it come natural.
I used to run a guild, "The Dark Generation's Refuge: REBIRTH".
I loved that thing, buuuttt it dwindled and died just like most guilds.
It's the sad truth, but guilds are fads.
As much as one can enjoy being in it, personal activity and such pulls you away.
Or going on other sites, ectect.
BUT, to say; I do check this guild each time I'm online. :3

Null the Reaver

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 pm
guilds do die off eventually huh. if this one does i'll jsut close it for a while and start over haha. I've been having trouble getting time to get on...i think i bite off a little more then i can handle for school but i already did it and theres no going back.....damn stare haha Thanx for checking on things null.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:23 pm
Anytime my Queen.
Hell, I'll keep checkin'.
And if you make another one or w/e, send me an invite.
:3
"God Save the Queen."

Null the Reaver

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:53 pm
But of course Null we loves joo like Gir loved the piggy! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am
Guess who's back (back back)
Back again ('gain 'gain)
Zimi's back (back back)
Tell a friend (friend friend)
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
I created a monster cause nobody wants to see Billy no more they want Zimi she's chopped liver.
Well if you want Zimi this what she'll give ya
A little bit of billy mixed with some hard liquor
Some vodka that will jumpstart Zimi's heart quicka
Then a shock when Billy gets shocked at the hospital
By the doctor when she's not cooperating.

Sorry it was just so tempting
darn you eminem!

cannibal tears
Crew

Prophet

Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items