Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What's it done for you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-See-Stars-x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:53 am
i'm sure the guild has done something for all of us, maybe its letting us feel like we fit in, maybe it helped us make new friends, or maybe it helped us understood the gothic subculture more.

what has it done for you?

when i joined this guild, i honestly didn't know what goth really was. i just thought it was another version of emo. (how stupid of me) it taught me what the goth subculture really is, and that goth is something that i am not. but don't get me wrong, i appreciate the subculture.

i was horribly wrong, wasn't i? but hey, at least i'm admitting this, so don't go on hating on me.

anyways, what's the guild done for you? and why did you join?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:20 pm
kept me sane, for the most part.......
allowed me a creative outlet when the need arises....
showed me that age and locations make no difference, truth is truth, and i'm not alone in my little slice of hell....  

Keevan Draco

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:38 pm
Honestly? It's done nothing for me but raise my post count.
Only reason I joined was to discuss interests.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:20 pm
Infection XIII
Honestly? It's done nothing for me but raise my post count.
Only reason I joined was to discuss interests.

Same.... well..... and it's kept me from getting bored at times.  

Angel of the End

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Convinced me that many other goths are very elitist and I don't really want to deal with them. -^^-;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:52 pm
I could quote from Lord of the Rings right now, but I won't, and I think not many people would want me to either.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:25 pm
XWraith_LordX
I could quote from Lord of the Rings right now, but I won't, and I think not many people would want me to either.

DO IT! hahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:07 pm
NewAgeAntique
XWraith_LordX

DO IT! hahaha

*agrees* Do quote!

This guild for me...well, it's helped me meet some rather interesting people from all streches of the globe.
Allowed me to find other bands and forms of music to listen to.
I like to look back at my older posts and see how much I've "grown" up over the years. I've been on Gaia....4 years now. And in this guild for about that length of time.

Umm....really, it's just been a place I can go to and see something new, hear a new thought or opinion. It's kind of like...an online home in some other country you visit for time to time so you can relax and not feel weird.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 pm
The Goth Apple

Convinced me that many other goths are very elitist and I don't really want to deal with them. -^^-;

Couldn't have said it better myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:15 am
xxrackellaxx
The Goth Apple

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Add a third agreement to that fact.... -sigh- not only does it make us all look bad, it makes us despise some of our own within the subculture... -shakes head sadly over this- the more elitist, the more of a cookie-cutter-expectations conforming jerk.  

Angel of the End

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 pm
Eh. I've always seen elitism as a good thing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:39 pm
I like this guild as far as finding a place to hang out on Gaia that's not all "PYP" "RATE ME!!!" and stuff like like that. It hasn't affected my real life all that much, but it's definitely one of the reasons I keep coming back to Gaia.
It's a fun place to debate and have real conversations. I haven't been all that active recently, but it's nice to have somewhere to go here when I am.  

NewAgeAntique

SADERR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 pm
It helps me pass time, learn things, find excelent music, meet interesting people, and answer fascinating topics.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:06 pm
It's supportive and informative.  

Angel of the End

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:28 pm
Infection XIII
Eh. I've always seen elitism as a good thing.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff