Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
A Test Of Loyality (Open/All levels/Limt. Spots) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.>
  <.<
  ^.^
  v.v
  <3
  Poll Whore~ <3 ((Why do I even add this option? XD))
View Results

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm
Story:

From the day you were born you remand loyal to the King of the Forsaken Forest, for many generations the king has been in the throne, ruling over everyone with a metal fist. It's finally the day of your birthday, your finally old enough to venture just out of the forest to see the humans on the other side, your wondering what could be out there. With your parents or guardian at your side you make your journey to the edge of the woods, looking out; you see how happy the humans look and it makes your wonder; why can't it be like that here? You try to say something to the people, your family, your king, they all laugh and look down at you, saying that it isn't worth it and you should give up on the crazy dream. Some people may listen to the King and the people, who say that it isn't worth it and you should give up, others will stand up and try to get out of the forsaken forest that they call home.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 pm
Setting

For the first half of the role play your going to be in the human's small village, hidden in with them; hoping no one notices how your different from the rest of them. Your going to be watching what they do, and try to intreact with them to see what may happen.

The second half will take place back in the forest where your king lives, and you live your normal life's; even though there's a annoying ring telling you to go back to the village.

The final half will be when you choose to go back to the village or stay with your king

And then it ends, with everyone being happy, yay~! XD  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Plot

For those of you who didn't get the plot it's pretty much a test to see if your going to remain loyal to your people or betray them and head out to the town... If you get what I mean~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:53 pm
Rules

-No god-motting!
-Please don't use text talk
-Don't curse in every sentence!
-Pm me the titled "Forever Loyal" and add a emoticon somewhere in it
-Be sure to post whenever you can
-Have fun
-There's going to be only 5 to 10 people!
-Obey my rules! I am goddess!  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:01 pm
Character Lay Out

[i][align=center][size=9][b]Anime Picture:[/b] LINK
[b]Name:[/b] First Last
[b]Sex:[/b] Male or Female
[b]Age:[/b] 18-25
[b]Species:[/b] Any kind
[b]Powers:[/b] Any type (Optional)
[b]Power 2:[/b] Any type (Optional)
[b]Posting Color:[/b] Any Color (But bright colors like Aqua)
[b]My Puppet Master:[/b][/i][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 pm
Accepted Characters

*There will be only about 5 to 10!

Anime Picture:User Image
Name: Neil Amharst
Sex: Male
Species: Neko
Powers: Mental Projection (Makes Emotions Real)
Power 2: Illusion (Alter what people see)
Posting Color: Posting Color
My Puppet Master: Mistres Lancelot

Anime Picture:User Image
Name: Maya Camal
Sex: Female
Species: Elf
Powers: Light
Power 2: Nature
Posting Color: Blue
My Puppet Master:awesomecacy

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:33 pm
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd......
OPEN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:41 pm
The back haired neko quickly looked around the town, he had a huge black cloak on, the hood was pulled up; and it went all the way down to his feet, he looked like death himself. Softly his black eyes shinned, as he slowly took in the town around him, the gray bricked road under him, the tall buildings made of mud and bricks; the old fashioned town looked run down. His eyes shinned, his ears twitched up, listening to the soft sounds of hoof prints on the ground somewhere on the gray roads, the sound was soothing to him; and it was new.

Oddly the neko had never been in town before, his ears pulled back softly, he had to pull back a hiss; the thought of this made him upset. A shake of his hooded head, before he stepped back in the shadows, only the slits of his eyes could be seen from the distance. He needed to keep back, be careful of what he was doing; he couldn't be seen by the humans as something different; there king would earse their memories, and never would they be able to walk in the humans world again.

A grunt before a sigh, but things had to go like this or everyone would roit, and everyone would die. The king had his ways, they couldn't rebel against him, they would be put to death if that happened. A twitch of his long black tail, a sigh, before another grunt; why was this unfair?

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:03 am
Maya sat in a nearby tree, scanning the city with her wondering eyes. She had always wanted to go out into the city, see a human up close. She was more adventurous then alot of people she knew, and that wasn't a good thing according to the king.
She was small, even though she was 18 now, and usually got confused as a child, which was to her advantage if she was to hide with humans. She watched someone hurry along the grey streets quietly, then climbed down the tree, being as quiet as possible. She paused when she ot to the bottom, suddenly unsure of her plan.
Her foot slipped and she let out a gasp, caught by surprise. She quickly hid behind the tree, not wanting anyone to find her. She forced her breating to be slow and quiet, squeezing her eyes shut. Please no one find me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:09 pm
Softly his black cat ears twitched, was that a scream he heard from the other side of the town? He wasn't sure, quickly he turned his head to look over in the direction he had heard it from, his cat eyes narrowed into slits as he did his best to see in the darkness of the forest. His keen seeing made out a girl with long green hair and magenta eyes; Maya He muttered softly, a shake of his black head before he let his cloak drop over him a bit more.

He couldn't be seen, what would people think if they saw him without this cloak? It was nearly ninety-degrees outside, but he didn't find it to hot; with his slight panting every so often. After a moment he turned to look at the girl, lightly he pushed off of the gray bulilding; his black eyes were round before a shake of his head, he should at least make sure she was alright... Even though he didn't want to.

Quickly he moved threw the town, people where moving fast, but he gracefully moved past them to make his way into the forest again. His ears twitched listening to the surrondings, things seemed to be too quiet for his liking, a sigh; before stopping at the head of the tree where the girl was. Now that he was in the forest, he took off the head of his cloak, large black, puffy, cat ears stood on his head; the inside was a light silver and black. He had black hair, it spiked slightly behind his cat ears; as they pulled back sharply.

What do you think your doing?! A hiss, his voice was soft as he spoke though. If someone would have heard you, that wasn't me, what would have happened!? He let his black eyes close for a moment, before opening again. You need to be careful, okay?

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:58 pm
Maya took a step away from the tree, looking at the Neko. She knew his face, but not his name. She blinked her large eyes at him. "I think I'm getting a glimpse of the town, you're not the only one who wonders what's out there some times!" She said firmly. She folded her arms over her chest, her pigtails brushing against her face. "Besides, I wasn't that loud! Nobody would have heard me." She dropped her voice, realizing her tone was growing steadily louder. "I am careful. Who are you anyways?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:23 pm
The neko's head shook softly, a sigh came from his lips; the poor girl was confused and there wasn't much he could do. He let his black eyes close for a moment, a hand went up to his temples and he lightly rubbed them, he was getting a headach from all this stressed thinking.

Well you can always go down into the town, just be careful! A shake of his black head, before a frusterated grummble of annoyance, What if someone was walking by the trail that isn't that far away? They would have heard you. His arms folded across his chest, another shake of his head, Neil Amharst, you probably haven't met me before.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:29 pm
"Fine." She paused and glowered up at him, "I'll be this 'careful' you speak of, though I don't think I can it any better then I was. I only tripped over a root, and let out a small gasp. What do you expect me to do, kill all the trees?" She asked sarcasticly. She jumped up and grabbed onto a low branch, pulling herself up, but she still continued with talking. "I haven't met you formally, but I believe I have seen you somewhere. So if I may ask, if I didn't know your name, how do you know mine?" She asked, hangining upside down from the branch she was on, turning the leaves of the branch into apple tree buds without realizing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:39 pm
A roll of his black eyes before he answered just as sarcasticly, Sure why not! Better get started! His hand motioned around the forest, at all the trees; it would take forever to get them all down. You should be careful by not doing stuff like that. He answered first, his ears twitched over at the now apple tree, I am the ears of the clan, I hear everything, even things you don't want me to hear. He answered simply to the girl, his tail twitched annoyed; how come she couldn't figure it out? He had cat ears!  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 pm
Maya looked over to where the apple buds were, "stupid nautre." She mumbled, attempting to change them back. The leaves turned back, but they turned brown and fell off. She sat back up on the branch, looking down at him. "Sorry. I can't help it sometimes." She shrugged. "Yes, well sometimes not hearing is for your own good, isn't it Neil? You should know that better than anyone, then." She tucked her hair behind her elf ears, looking back out at the town.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff