Reply Adult Furries Guild
Hello fellow gamers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:20 pm
Ive been sitting hear for days trying to figure out what Engine and what setting I should learn or gm with hear in my home town i know I can get players out of my close freinds but i am just not sure what to do. I have plenty of D&D books and access to rifts gurps and various other great games!

what do you think my fellow furres what kind of adventure should there be?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 pm
I want to say something in my mind but cant put it into words.....  

Nekolovesinu

All Eternal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 pm
For a moment, I thought you meant graphics engine.

As for pen and paper, Warhammer all the way. xP  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 pm
You could try WH40kRPG, WHFRPG, D&D, Call of Cthulhu, whatever.  

Shaviv

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:48 am
Well, if you're looking for something other than the d20 system that D&D uses, World of Darkness is pretty fun. Not that hard to learn, either. Classic BattleTech is a good one, too, but that's if you're partial to the Mechwarrior universe XD

I haven't heard too much about GURPS and Rifts other than the fact that they work well.

Ok, so I don't have to much to say on this other than what I have XD I've only used the d20 system, the Storyteller system (World of Darkness) and whatever system it is that Classic BattleTech uses XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:16 am
I've only ever done d20 (once), World of Darkness and BESM (unsuccsessfully). d20 is pretty easy to learn and most people will probably know it.  

Af Mas

MysticFairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:14 am
Well, I'm a D&D nerd. I like to pllay with my friends and I have DMd a couple of games very loosly. If you want a challenge you can play a high power game. By the middle of the game you're gonna be coming up with your own monster to try and kill your players.

Or theres (I cant think of the proper term right now) the multi-class version. Where you have fighter/druids and such. You can open it up to more races than the standards. I once played a game as a half-nymph. There's really just a ton you can do with D&D and you said you have alot of books so it would be wise not to waste them. biggrin heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games