Announcement: Art Subforum Reconstruction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 pm
As of 9/03/09

I will be reconstructing the Art Subforum. As of right now, all threads will be locked and most the old threads will be deleted.

If you have a request thread or shop in the Art subforum and would like it to stick around, please post here with that request.

Any thread you want moved to the memorable threads subforum, please post here too.

If you have any suggestions on how to make it better, please suggest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:22 pm
You go girl.  

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 pm
ugh...I've only gotten up through the 2005 threads..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm
Is there are reason we have to delete the old threads? I rather just have them locked. That or if you really want to clear the subforum out, locked and then moved to the main subforum. Moved threads are automatically sorted and placed by date so you don't have to worry about them cluttering the front page or anything of that nature.

Edit- It also would have been nice to give people more than a couple hours to ask if they wanted a thread saved before you started deleting. I think you already deleted Mephy's old art thread and for nostalgic reasons I would have liked to kept that one. =(  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:05 am
Sorry. I think I got a little overzealous there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 am
I know I aint been too active and I aint posted in it in a while but I would like to keep my thread. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8664409 I will be updaten it and bumpen it up again sometime soon.  

Lyrim

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:03 pm
It's been about 5 days since this announcement. on 9/11, I will begin deleting the threads and overhauling the art subforum. The threads that have been locked and moved to the front page will not be deleted as well as select threads that I have gone through and tagged to keep.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games