Submit

I love Polls
  Me too =D
  I hate em D=<
  POLL WHORE :3
View Results

SpyWolfy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:05 pm
This is a simple game where you start off with one word. And in each post thereafter is allowed to change one letter of the word, add one letter, OR remove one letter of the word (you may do a combination of two). If people are stuck and no one can change the word any longer, the game is over and all but the last person loses the game (you all just lost the game ;3 lol). As for a prize, donations are welcome and could be sent to my account and I'll post your donations in the next post. Winner receives the donations as well as their very own Black Wolf Monthly Collectible item from me.

Example:
1) Male
2) Make <--- changed L to K
3) Bake <--- changed M to B
4) Baker <--- added R
5) Beaker <--- added E

However, in this game, since there can be many posts at a time, if someone posted before you, simply edit your post to [VOID] or to the next change of the person before you.

If there are no new posts within 48 hours, last person who posted wins.

You are not allowed to repeat a word if and only if the word is not on the last 3 pages. You may use Proper Nouns if you cannot find any words. Combinations can consist of adding and removing a letter, changing and adding a letter, changing and removing a letter.

You cannot remove more than one letter, add more than one letter, or change more than one letter.

You may swap letters of a word around. Meaning words like EDIT can be changed to TIDE. If however you swap the letters around, you may NOT add/remove/change any letters. Meaning, for example, you rotated the letters around of EDIT to make TIDE however you cannot add an extra letter to create the word TIDES.

Anyone who posts a word of 7+ letters must be sure that the word is in fact a word. Proper nouns and large words may be used if you edit your post after submitting your word and give a link to the word. Common words that many should know do not need to be proven. (Examples: Intelligent, Substitute). Make sure your words are spelled correctly.

People who give donations, please inform a moderator or myself of your donations. These donations will be posted. Donations are not mandatory but help with the prize.

If you are a moderator, please see what is being donated for this game.

Hint: The larger the word, the harder it is for others to change it. To prolong the game and hope for more donations, use shorter words.

Seeing as this may be an extremely long and "spammy" thread, I might have to find a way to move this thread to avoid the wait times on posting.

Lets get this game started!! biggrin

***Edits are in Bold***

[No New Edits/Updates - Any Questions? Simply Post and I'll See]

-Edits are just to make the game a bit more difficult, fun and/or fair at the same time.-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:05 pm
Donations: EVERY donation will be given to the winner of this game. Simply send the donations to me OR if you feel safer, send the donations to the Adult Furries Guild account and I will find a moderator of the guild to help me list each donation. The more the donations, the bigger the prize, and nothing to lose (except your donations of course, unless you're the winner). Just play and be the last person to win. Good luck!

Prize: Black Wolf

Donations:
[None]  

SpyWolfy

SpyWolfy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:09 pm
Edit: "Whats Going On?"

First Word: Red
Latest Word: Hummers
Last Post: Sep 08, 2009 12:01 pm GMT -5:00 (EST)
Wins At: Sep 10, 2009 12:01 pm GMT -5:00 (EST)
Post By: Nekolovesinu

-Added this section to help say whats going on without bumping the thread, so if you want to win, you'll have to keep an eye one whats going on.-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:11 pm
Reed  

Rainey_angel81

SpyWolfy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:34 pm
[Rain is gonna win this one =P]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 pm
Read? x3  

Shinji_Foxx

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:18 pm
dead