Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Piros is the Ultimate Narutard Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:37 am
According to a Sankaku Complex article, CC2 CEO Hiroshi Matsuyama may just be the ultimate Narutard. To put it into perspective;

Quote:
He buys 15 copies of each volume.

He buys every single DVD.

He buys 2 of each issue of Shonen Jump, and keeps every issue published in the past 5 years.

He has the company buy film tickets and distributes them to staff.

He attends every single domestic event he can get to.

Naruto is a constant in every display set up by the company.

He makes sure to share every kind of Naruto good with company staff.

And that's just his personal activities.

Quote:
The company has a 1,500 volume manga library.

It has a 2,700 volume anime/film DVD library.

All kinds of magazines are provided.

Holy grunty crap Piros is an insane lunatic and it's awesome. This is probably why we don't have a new Tail Concerto or .hack game though, and why they keep making Naruto games.

And before you say "pics or they're lying lol"

WHAT.
OH SHI-

I'd link to the article, but Sankaku Complex has... Well, let's just say they cover everything from hentai to lolicon to stories like this. All in very plain sight. And with accompanying pictures.

Yeah.

The article is listed in their recent news files, so if you want to look up the site on your own, be my guest. Google is that-a-way.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:50 am
OH WOW.
And I thought I knew some obsessed Narutards. He's worse. xD
It's kinda weird that he's the main influence behind .Hack and he's obsessed with Naruto. Naruto and .Hack seem so unlike each other. It's weird. :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:54 am
Wowwww. XD Then again I might do the same if I had lots of moneys. Except it'd prolly be with another series... like .hack~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:26 pm
XxGrieverxX
OH WOW.
It's kinda weird that he's the main influence behind .Hack and he's obsessed with Naruto. Naruto and .Hack seem so unlike each other. It's weird. :0

Well, proportions for characters have been based on Naruto characters before... -COUGHKITECOUGH-

Add in the fact that they make an insane amount of Naruto games. (And good ones, good enough that the Naruto series creator called them “an absolutely miraculous”)

If you're going to make a good game about something, you better know it intimately I guess.

User Image

Sauce-Kay
Wowwww. XD Then again I might do the same if I had lots of moneys. Except it'd prolly be with another series... like .hack~ heart

I WOULD BUY A SWIMMING POOL, THEN DESIGN A WAY TO FILL IT WITH JELLO.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:14 pm
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! : O thats alot of naruto  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm
@Dill: But Jello starts tasting gross after awhile. D: Pudding would be better. Or frosting. I loooooove frosting. heart

And maybe it's just me but I see that maid persocom from Chobits on the back (or front? I can't tell) of that book thing that guy is holding. /random

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:03 pm
Somebody needs to tell him to spend less time reading Naruto and more time thinking of stuff for .hack. If Link is the last thing I will be sad. If it doesn't come out in English I will be enraged and try to start some sort of protest thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 pm
It shooooould come out in America. Mostly everything big has come out here.

But yeah if it is the last thing I will /cry. ;_; I thought that Trilogy was going to be the last thing but it obviously wasn't. I'm excited for the //Link game for the PSP coming out though! o:

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:24 am
DDD: That makes my Narutard days seem like kitten poo D:
I..kinda laugh at this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 am
XxGrieverxX
OH WOW.

Well, the first thing I thought when I saw Piros is this: "HE HAS TO BE RELATED TO ROCK LEE SOME HOW!" XD Also, Kite's proportions were based off Naruto's. 3nodding One more thing, has anyone noticed how alike Blackrose and Sakura are? (other than [yet including] the pink hair)  

Zira361

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 am
Zira361
XxGrieverxX
OH WOW.

Well, the first thing I thought when I saw Piros is this: "HE HAS TO BE RELATED TO ROCK LEE SOME HOW!" XD Also, Kite's proportions were based off Naruto's. 3nodding One more thing, has anyone noticed how alike Blackrose and Sakura are? (other than [yet including] the pink hair)

I would like think, nay, hope that Blackrose is somehow more useful than Sakura is. Or any female in Naruto for that matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:05 pm
[Dill]
Zira361
XxGrieverxX
OH WOW.

I would like think, nay, hope that Blackrose is somehow more useful than Sakura is. Or any female in Naruto for that matter.

Hay Shippuuden!Sakura is useful. ;_; And and and....nevermind. She really is like the only female that can actually do something.
O wait Tenten because she's the most interesting character in Naruto Ahuhuhuhuhuhu. They got really lazy with her or something and just decided not to give her much of a background story.. D:

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Shiki Ryuuga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:09 pm
Piros scared me in the games at first......O.O But The I fell in love with him cause he's hilarious. xD O_O ASUMA REMINDS ME OF ORCA FOR SOME ODD REASON!!!! O.O  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm
I never knew .Hack characters were based off Naruto.
Rock Lee does look like Piros. :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Konata990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 am
whats wrong with loving both dot.hack and naruto ? >_> i mean cmon (i also love both dot.hack and naruto......and final fantasy)  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff