Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Blasters of the Patriots Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

BLASTERS OF THE PATRIOTS

The Galactic Empire, sent reeling by the unexpected loss of the Death Star, is now combing the Galaxy for the Rebel Alliance. Now under the command of Darth Vader, Imperial Forces relentlessly probe the Outer Rim, sending entire fleets to find and destroy the Alliance Main Fleet and the new Alliance HQ.

But in his zeal to stamp out the greatest threat to his power, the sinister Emperor Palpantine has spread his forces thin. Once secure sectors now only have token forces to defend them. Bands of armed citizens, backed by the Rebellion and seeded deep behind enemy lines, have started to emerge, eager to help the Alliance cause.

The Economy of insurgent warfare is simple: 10 Imperial Ships must be sent in to find and neutralize 1 Guerrilla ship. The Emperor can not let these infractions slip by. With each success the Rebel Irregulars manage, more resources must be deployed to stamp them out, and the Alliance Regular Forces are given more room to breathe. Its a thankless job, but the Irregulars aren't fighting for fame.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:54 am
Rules

*Abide by Guild and Gaia Rules

*Abide by the Saga Edition d20 Rules

*Abide by the GM's rulings.

*If you're not in the RPG, Stay out.

*If you're interested in joining, PM Cale.

*Please be a regular responder. If you have to go away for a period of time, let your fellow gamers know.

*OoC Chatter and questions go in the RP's Chatbox thread.

*Roll your dice in the Dice Table Thread.

*Be descriptive in the results of your rolls as they pertain to your character.

*Cale reserves the right to puppet your character if the majority are available to play.

House Rules

Force Points are doled out daily, with unused ones being replaced by fresh ones every 24 hours. I'm doing this to encourage more outrageous stunts and epicness. This will be a trial thing so if it gets out of hand I'll rescind the rule.

No wookiee Jedi.

Have fun.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:54 am
Game Log  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:01 am
EPISODE I
Tests of the Godking

Shortly after the destruction of the Death Star, Rebel irregulars do their best to capture the attention of the dreaded Imperial star fleet currently searching for the Rebel fugitives from Yavin. These partisan forces, operating deep within the Empire, harass weakly defended interior systems in an effort to force at least part of the fleet to break off the search. Their guerrilla tactics are an effort to buy Alliance High Command the time it needs to evacuate Yavin and find a new, more secure base planet.

You are members of Reekeene's Roughnecks, a Rebel Irregular Unit working in the Fakir Sector. After six weeks of training, you've been assigned to Green Squad and the converted luxury yacht Long Shot. You depart your base, a big old Tsukkian waterhauler called Home, for a routine flight when Captain Rek Mulk calls you to the bridge.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:28 pm

Twirling a hydrospanner between two fingers, Zelaet, the aging spacer, walked out from the machine shop. Gruff and unshaven, the man was fairly attractive with a manner of masculinity that some would consider handsome(and many a woman did indeed on occasion), and we was almost always grinning coyly or smiling, usually inspiring a feeling of ease when he spoke. His typically travel-worn shawl and wide-brimmed hat absent, left with his haversack, instead his green bandanna was tied around his head in the manner of a do-rag, keeping strands of his tied-back hair from his face while he would work, his dull grey shirt’s sleeves rolled up to his elbow, displaying a few of his markings.

Stopping by the fresher, he washed his hands of any grease, slipping the 'spanner into a pocket on his vest, and proceeded to the bridge, hooking his thumbs in his pockets as he walked. As he entered the bridge, he touched his hand to his forehead and inclined towards the captain, casually saluting and then stood at ease with his arms crossed, waiting for the other members of the squad to arrive.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:07 pm
Lor Talin stepped onto the bridge, his hands firmly gripped aroudn the Czerka adventurer that was his pride and joy. He had a slugthrower stuffed into his belt along with a machete. Those items had been manufactured in the dank cellar of one of the few technicians that remained upon the dismal world of Toprawa. They were folk made tools of a survivalists trade, and only luck had delivered the rifle to his hands.

Still he lacked some simple things to make his life easier. Among them being a shoulder strap for the rifle, a holster for the pistol, and a leather sheath for the machete, but those things would come in time. He was sure. Maybe he could improvise a sheath for the machete from a stormtrooper shoulder pauldron. Wouldn't that be an amusing use for stormtrooper gear, the bastards had nice kit.

But they were bastards, and some bastards needed killing. He sat the rifle on its stock and glanced at the door. "Where's the kid?"

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:31 pm
"It's not like we're in any real hurry, nor is the heterochromiac her babysitter. I'm sure she'll get here when she does, sluggo," Washu stated apathetically, examining his cybernetic leg. It had been acting up again, he couldn't move his last toe on his faux fin. The mechanics of the prosthesis were anything but advanced, and he swore one day to actually fix this busted thing. Still, until he found a better model, and more importantly, could afford it, this junk would have to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:26 pm
Sitting cross-legged on her bunk Aurora opened her ruby red eyes and regarded the wall com as Captain Rek Mulks’ voice crackled through the speaker. Standing up she stretched, grabbed her favorite brown duster, and shrugged into the garment, tying the front closed with only the coats waist-belt. Hopping over to the hatch green painted fingernails stepping the open button and she skipped out of the room before the door had opened completely and bounded off towards the Long Shots’ bridge.

Gruff voices echoed out of the bridge hatchway, the older members of her team, questioning her tardiness and making excesses for her. She sighed mentally inwards, for it would be a long hard road to prove herself in the eye of the other members fully accepted her as a team member and not a little tag-a-long.

“I’m here,” Aurora announced, stepping through the hatchway. “My apologies for making everyone wait.”  

K-Blade

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm
Offering Aurora a smile as she entered, he turned to the Doctor."No, I am not." He said, knowing that to say anymore on her behalf would only prove otherwise, doing her growth as an individual no-good. He nodded towards the young girl, as if saying Worry not what others think of you.

"Would you like me to take a look at that later for you?" he asked Washu, waving his hydrospanner.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 pm
"Nice of you to join us." Smiling Lor mussed up the kid's hair with his free hand. Seeing her, a young girl so full of life brought a lift to his heart which had seen so much hardship. His grinned widened as he looked round the bridge. "Now that Pinky is here it's a party. Wait, something is missing."

Lor glanced at the Zeltron girl as his ears searched for the telltale sound of her pet, "Where's your tailring? Can't go on a mission without the mascot."

To himself he added, "Good thing I'm not still on Toprawa or I'd be chasing him down for dinner."

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 pm
"I'll let you patch up my leg when you let me fix your jury-rigging on this ship. After that, you can fly the ship and destroy the empire on our behalf too, and give a lecture on the correct way to probe the synthenet. Oh, wait, that's why you're the 'mechanic' and I'm the pathetic excuse this ship has for a doctor, because I might have actually went to school and managed to pass a class on how to fix things correctly," Shelkion said, reattaching a small circuit with the precision tools from the surgery kit. He closed the panel cover, wiggling his toes in slight amusement. He probably could have harped on the various details of how many ways that the human was highly errored in his logic that cybernetics were little more than machines, but he felt generous enough today to let it slide.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:06 pm
Aurora glanced about the confines of the bridge, meeting each of the members assembled before shutting her eyes from loose bangs as the big scout messed up her hair.

“Nooo,” She sighed, straightening her hair as soon as his hand left her head and pulled the bands holding her pig-tales up. “One of these days you’re going to learn that girls don’t like that Old Man .” She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him. “Momo’s right where he’s suppose to be,” She loosened the belt of her dusted and shrugged the top open just enough for a small scaly dragon-like head to pop up, serpent eyes regarding Lor. “Close to my heart and in my pocket.” She grinned and stuck her tongue out at him, Momo mimicking her as his forked tongue flicked from his snout. “And don’t you dare think of eating pour Momo.” She turned, protectively shielding her pet from his mock threat.  

K-Blade

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 am
"Alright, alright, I was just offering. But I have to correct you on two things: I'm not a mechanic, and I haven't touched this ship. Not one bit." He noted, slipping the hypdrospanner into its pouch on his belt. "Nor do I think the captain would oblige someone else flying his ship." he finished, chuckling at Aurora's comment.

"If hes an old man, whats that make me?" he joked, he wasn't quite sure yet if this all could be getting along or bickering, but one thing was for sure, they'd have to learn to deal with each other. Though, with a guess, that may be a harder job for Dr. Washu, than the young Zeltron.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 am
Lor grinned. "Well missy, so long as there's a free lunch in the Rebel Alliance galley, you have nothing to worry about." Still grinning he cupped a hand over his mouth muffling his voice so it sounded like that of an all to well known sith lord. "Soon I'll get you my pretty, and your little tailring too."  

stellarmagic

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:32 pm
“That would make you ancient Zel.” She giggled, adjusting the fit of her long coat around her tailring and re-tying the belt.

“No eat the Momo.” She hugged the critter to her chest protectively while giving Lor her best “innocent little girl” look.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff