Reply Adult Furries Guild
sigh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:36 pm
Me and my girl friend just broke up not sure what to do now today is the first day in a long while ive felt lost  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:35 pm
Sorry to hear hun.  

Selene Aries

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:55 pm
If you need someone to talk to, you can always PM me. I've always acted like a soundboard to others.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 pm
Join the club. I'll let you know how well my methods are going and get back to you.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:57 pm
i say spent lots of time with family, a momma's hugs are the best heart break healer in the world. spend time with friends, burry yourself in hobbies, school work, and extra curricular activities.

being busy will blast through any feeling of unhappyness i have ever experienced. though it takes a while to realize I need to just knuckle down and i will feel better.

i have frequent failed relationships... more so than any adolescent i have ever known.... so im getting pretty good at licking the wounds ever time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:01 pm
thanks for the ideas every body yeah im trying to keep busy but from the time I get home until 5 im alone and all I can do is think  

tikiu1221

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:23 am
I will be making a set of youtube videos over the next year called Quantum Single that will be about what has happened will be the first vid and what I am going to do about it is gunna be the second it will either be my fall into madness once and for all or perhaps my salvation It will also be showing my search for a new girl friend even a search that will encompass my state Maine but who knows I may not find some one and be alone forever or I will and maybe I will regain some of my once enjoyed sanity  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:31 am
took a big healing step I threw out some stuff she had given me I kept a drawing and a ticket from the only baseball game we ever went to togeather but those things I will stuff away into a box for now. everything else is gunna be tossed in the trash I also sent her an IM she will see most likely later and afterwards I blocked her its just an explanation as to why I did I blocked her not because I hate her its because of the exact oposite and I can only hurt her more unless I really distance my self  

tikiu1221

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff