Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hottest Place on Gaia - - A 2PM Guild

Back to Guilds

The first ever guild dedicated to the Kpop group 2PM~ 

Tags: kpop, korean, jyp entertainment, jaebeom junsu nichkhun taecyeon, wooyoung junho chansung 

Reply 2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News
[09-08-09] Park Jaebeom resigns as leader of 2PM

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementieva
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm
It's a sad day for Hottests. Park Jaebeom, Lader of 2PM has officially announced his resign as a member and leader of 2PM. He posted a message on 2PM's official Daum cafe stating his official resignation.

Quote:
This is Jaebeom.

Hi this is Jaebeom from 2PM.

I'm sorry to say my good bye words like this.

I'm feeling too sorry to meet you guys on stage anymore. I truly apologize to everyone, especially to fans who gave me whole support and love.

From today, I'll be out of 2PM. I'm sorry to 2PM members for not being able to give strength as a leader and Hyung and have to leave like this. But, please keep it up.

Again, I'm very sorry.

- Jaebeom -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think netizens have gone too far with this. Jaebeom made one little mistake 4 years ago, which was like the same time he came to Korea. He was young and didn't have any family to support him and couldn't speak the language or know any of the culture. He saw his family at least once a year. Do netizens freaking understand how hard that is for a teenager who hadn't even graduated high school yet? I never really hated netizens but I did dislike them but as of September 8, 2009, I am a full fledged anti-netizen.

No one knows what the future of 2PM will be. Rumor is that Junho will be the next leader, but I think they should lave the leader position open for Jaebeom to return.

Before actually leaving through the gates of Incheon Airport, he had a small interview.

Quote:

"What more can I say? I am just so sorry to the loving fans and the members who had trusted me and followed me. I am sorry that I had to leave this way, I did not fulfill my responsibilities as a leader and was just a burden, so I decided on leaving the group."

When they asked him about his plans in America, he said, "I am planning to study music in America" and "have a time of reflection. I want to show a more mature side both personally and musically."

"I want to thank the fans who had come out to the airport," and "I will stay healthy in America. I will come back as a better person."

He hung his head low the whole time and continually apologized to everyone.

Click here to see the video is him leaving.

Jokwon and Boom also gave messages directed to Jaebeom.

On Jokwon's cyworld he posted (BGM: Only You):

Quote:
The first song we practiced together..
We felt nervous and excited..

I always pray.
That it won't be such a hard journey..

I believe you will get stronger
because you're my brother.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Boom's message to Jaebeom:

Quote:
I will hug you................

My heart is hurting very much
My heart feels like it's being torn apart because he is a dongseng that I love
Because I believe and love my dongseng I believe that he will return with a better appearance
Today my heart is hurting very much
Jaebeom, hyung will work harder so that when you return I can protect and hug you with a warmer embrace
Please return healthy.........
I love you.................

Fellow member, Junsu has also expressed is sadness in Jaebeom leaving:

Quote:
Through the wind, fall came.
Out of nowhere, the fall scent has arrived....
The bright blue sky
It keeps making me cry.
Even the sky is making me cry
in the fall of 2009.

I miss Jaebeom. 2PM will never been the same without him. I hope he comes back to 2PM soon.

He has done something wrong, but that doesn't mean you should ruin someone dream that he worked through his teenage years to go through. He paid blood, sweat and tears (literally) to get to where he is now and it's all shattered just like that.

Please post all encouraging messages to him here

If you're wonder what I'm going to do about the Jaebeom profile sticky, I'm gonna do nothing with it. I will not change the title "Leadja Jaebeom" nor will I post "former member". I will wait for Jaebeom's return to 2PM in the future and wait for him to reclaim his spot as leader. He will ALWAYS be 2PM's leader.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:53 pm
wow  

Babie Erika

2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas