Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Nightlife vs. University Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

University or Nightlife?
  University
  Nightlife
  I haven't played either
View Results

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:40 am
Which do you like better? Personally... I could of done without University, it's sort of boring...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:04 pm
Nightlife, more fun and parties!!!  

smilylady

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:38 pm
I love the little toddler hats in Nightlife! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:53 pm
Actually ever since I had to reinstall my expansions, I like University better. Nightlife doesn't let you choose who your Sim can marry cause it goes on a chemistry based system and most of the time you end up marrying a townie. That just gets boring after a while ya know? At least with University your boredom turns into them starting a career at level 5 or 6.  

Lady Vina

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:43 pm
Nightlife, in my opinion. CARS. CARS. That's all I have to say ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:30 am
i_love_it
Actually ever since I had to reinstall my expansions, I like University better. Nightlife doesn't let you choose who your Sim can marry cause it goes on a chemistry based system and most of the time you end up marrying a townie. That just gets boring after a while ya know? At least with University your boredom turns into them starting a career at level 5 or 6.

oh my. i dont have the expansions yet..but..urm...YOU CANT CHOOSE WHO YOUR SIMS MARRY?! WHY IS THIS!? oh oh..  

Greenzally

WildWolfWoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:48 pm
I love nightlife, couse there I can be a vampire xd I think it's great that sims 2 came up whit a game there man can be a vampire, couse I love vampires, and I love sims/sims2 xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:12 pm
Greenzally
i_love_it

oh my. i dont have the expansions yet..but..urm...YOU CANT CHOOSE WHO YOUR SIMS MARRY?! WHY IS THIS!? oh oh..
You can I guess but they won't be as attracted or something like that. I tried to get one of my sims to fall in love with a vampire and it only showed them as friends even when I got their Daily Relationship up to 100 and started making her flirt with him. I finally made a Sim that was attracted to Vampires and that worked better.  

Lady Vina

velcrow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:22 pm
i like university even though i havent played it that much  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:47 pm
i_love_it
Greenzally
i_love_it

You can I guess but they won't be as attracted or something like that. I tried to get one of my sims to fall in love with a vampire and it only showed them as friends even when I got their Daily Relationship up to 100 and started making her flirt with him. I finally made a Sim that was attracted to Vampires and that worked better.

You can choose who your sims marry, and they can marry someone they're completely unattracted to. It's just a little harder.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

amandapace7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:08 am
nightlife... i love the build/buy mode features. you don't know how long I had been waiting for a recolorable halfwall! MAN! But yeah, I will agree, the turn-ons and turn offs are a little annoying. But at least you can get the potion to change them if there's someone you REALLY want your sim to hook up with. I haven't done anything with the gypsy yet though... or the vampires. I usually leave the less realistic features alone... like the zombies and aliens.... and the cow plant. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:55 am
i don't knwo why but i so in to university, nightlife isok and all but there is so much in the game to discover in both but university has got me more.  

Lain of Affiction

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:04 pm
I can't stand University, the actual university part. I find it quite tedious. I do like the extra features it brings other then the boring, way to long getting through school part.

Nightlife is fun. Cars, dates, chemestry (harder is better somtimes), vampires Wee!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:12 pm
nightlife is a lot more fun domokun  

silverwolfie208

wind_goddess08

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:25 pm
you can turn into a vampy in the nightlife and you can have cars! WOOOOOOO  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers