Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:31 pm
I swear, i gave my partner Charon a regular sniper rifle, and the next time i played i needed to give him some ammo...i check the inventory, and he has the reverwits rifle...WTF!!!! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:48 pm
NecroTech51
I swear, i gave my partner Charon a regular sniper rifle, and the next time i played i needed to give him some ammo...i check the inventory, and he has the reverwits rifle...WTF!!!! eek

1. i guess thats pretty cool 2. you dont need to give your partners ammo so for this whole time,you've been wasting ammo  

Decept1kon

2,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm
Yeah lol don't give them ammo, its pointless.

Ammo you give them is the ammo that will save your life wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 pm
I got the lincons Reapeter 2x. Its a funny story.

I gave my partner the hunting rifle with some ammo. And the next day I go and get the Gun and I check his invintory and he has the same one. I was like "***** WTF!!!!"  

captin albert wesker

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

You gotta give them ammo for guns that they don't have...

I mean, they can find it on their own, but I would rather have them shooting at max effectiveness all the time then pulling out their laser pistol in the middle of a fight because there is no assault rifle ammo on the ground nearby.

I also usually give my partners the guns that I wont use. Since I use energy weapons, I give them chinese assault rifles and truckloads of the ammo. I wont need it, I have loads of my own stuff. It's just useless for anyone other than them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:24 pm
Roane Farhall
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

I mean, they can find it on their own, but I would rather have them shooting at max effectiveness all the time then pulling out their laser pistol in the middle of a fight because there is no assault rifle ammo on the ground nearby.

I also usually give my partners the guns that I wont use. Since I use energy weapons, I give them chinese assault rifles and truckloads of the ammo. I wont need it, I have loads of my own stuff. It's just useless for anyone other than them.

Yeah, I got rid of charon's shotgun (for a close range against deathclaws reason) and switched it with that wazer wifle and he kept switching to his knife...so i gave him ammo, and he use the rifle...  

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

Decept1kon

2,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:15 pm
NecroTech51
Roane Farhall
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Yeah, I got rid of charon's shotgun (for a close range against deathclaws reason) and switched it with that wazer wifle and he kept switching to his knife...so i gave him ammo, and he use the rifle...

i know a good trick with deathclaws,(stealthboy optional) sneak up on them then shoot em twice with the dart gun then leave mines behind you while they chase you.....sllllloooowwwwlly.  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games