Submit

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:31 am
When I dont have the ghoul mask, I get really heart racey if a Feral Finds me or sneaks up on me, hooray for zombie cowardice ;o;

But I was curious, is there anything, phobia related or not, you guys get jumpy at in game

Oh and, those sounds ghouls make dont make it any better ;o;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:56 am
Martyr_of_Death
When I dont have the ghoul mask, I get really heart racey if a Feral Finds me or sneaks up on me, hooray for zombie cowardice ;o;

But I was curious, is there anything, phobia related or not, you guys get jumpy at in game

i know how you feel i dont mind ghouls if i can see them but if i hear them and cant see them i get all tense and jumpy ther scary but thank god there easy to kill  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 am
If you mean just from Fallout 3, then I'd have to say some of the traps the Raiders set up for you. Those trip wire traps where you only hear a little noise and then you explode usually scare the crap out of me ._.|||  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:29 am
Scars-of-an-Undead
If you mean just from Fallout 3, then I'd have to say some of the traps the Raiders set up for you. Those trip wire traps where you only hear a little noise and then you explode usually scare the crap out of me ._.|||
the traps dont scare me but they make me jump when i dont expect them  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:06 pm
creavous
Martyr_of_Death

i know how you feel i dont mind ghouls if i can see them but if i hear them and cant see them i get all tense and jumpy ther scary but thank god there easy to kill
Lol, I spend alot of time in underworld but when it comes to ferals, as soon as I hear *makes wheezing sound* I tense up and my heart races, its not scary when I have Three Dogg with me, but when I have the radio off....;o;

@Scares- Augh I know, the shotgun scares me *Walks and trips a wire* *PEW* *jumps* e_e  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 pm
Scars-of-an-Undead

That gave me such a fright once. That and when the Enclave catch you at Vault 87. When that little stun grenade detonated the first time I played, I nearly leapt out of my chair.  

FireKunai

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:54 pm
FireKunai
Scars-of-an-Undead

That gave me such a fright once. That and when the Enclave catch you at Vault 87. When that little stun grenade detonated the first time I played, I nearly leapt out of my chair.

Ah yes! I remember that scene. I thought something happened to my game since you couldn't move afterwards and you were stuck on the ground >_o  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:57 pm
Scars-of-an-Undead
FireKunai
Scars-of-an-Undead

Ah yes! I remember that scene. I thought something happened to my game since you couldn't move afterwards and you were stuck on the ground >_o

I had a problem there was well! Autumn left the room but for some reason, the game wouldn't progress forward and my fallout chick didn't black out D:<  

FireKunai

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:32 pm
Martyr_of_Death
creavous
Martyr_of_Death

Lol, I spend alot of time in underworld but when it comes to ferals, as soon as I hear *makes wheezing sound* I tense up and my heart races, its not scary when I have Three Dogg with me, but when I have the radio off....;o;

@Scares- Augh I know, the shotgun scares me *Walks and trips a wire* *PEW* *jumps* e_e
thats wat i do to cure my gouhl anxiety just flip on the tunes and kill stuff while listining to the oldies  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:35 pm
FireKunai
Scars-of-an-Undead

i thought when that scene happened i triggered a trap that killed me when it happened i was about to go ballistic cause it was hell to get their  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:39 pm
I always enjoy not noticing gas leaks.

*Sneaks up on Super Mutant
*Pulls out silenced pistol
*Aims at head
*Catches fire
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:12 pm
The first time i set off a trap was in a Super Mutant hideout, i trip on something, and a cow skull on a battering ram knocks into me, I nearly shat my pants. sweatdrop  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 pm
Ahhhhh traps. My favorite one has got to be the shot gun one. and the computer one. and the one in the broken bow of the rivit city ship. Where the gernades go off and the fire explodes every where. I SHAT OUT CHUCK NORRIS WHEN IT O_O  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games