Hello everyone. I recently found out that I was addicted to openables...and actually opening them. Openables mean things like the giftboxes and other boxes and stuff that you can open.

I'll actually open them.

Now, recently I've lost some gold doing this, so I decided to at least for now stop buying them and to just quest them.

And I'll make you guys a deal...

I'll record the usernames of everyone who gives me an openable, and I'll open the openable, and record what I got from it and how much it was worth. At the end of each month (that I'm still on Gaia and doing this, if it becomes a big thing), I'll give half of whatever the best item I got was worth to the person who donated the openable to me that had the best item in it...and I may whip up something for the next best openables, and anyone who doesn't say they don't want to be thanked will be thanked (so long as nobody anonymous donates, of course).

I'm also questing items for aquariums...items like decorations and fish and whatnot. Some I'll sell, others I may actually use...and some decorations I may use now and sell later, depending on my mood and how desperate I get.

Donators will be thanked and given lots of appreciation, as well as links to any shops that I may have in the future or giveaways that may have good deals.

For example, I currently have a shop that sells items in bulk for 1 gold...and sometimes more, but right now I'm collecting more items for it. I think it's a good deal, and you'd be invited if you want.

Or if I decide to host any giveaways, you'd get a link to them if you want.

So on and so forth.

So, help would be appreciated.