Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
Hmm...how I feel? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here, I give you the opportunity to get gold through poll...
  Yay, gold
  I think you're dumb
View Results

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 pm
Well, today [9.10.09] wasn't really a good day XP kinda sucked...this one kid who I think is a Freshman, but might be a sophomore, thought I was a freakin' Freshman stare so dumb...and Concert Choir feels so different with the Seniors gone...ughh, miss them so much, the choir won't be the same..plus it has an odd atmosphere now, like an immature one? Idk..sorry hah hah just felt like venting/ranting...don't want to do homework...I'll do that soon...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 pm
mmmm, it really feels Different without my seniors too. We had some good times ;'P

My day was okay today. My friend Told me he liked me. Which i Already Know but i told him that were just nothing but friends. so it's been like that ever since but he kinda told me again today that he likes me. He told me a couple of times but he knows i don't like him... Were really close And i guess it's going to Be different this time around. i won't be hangout with him much anymore because he wants it that way.

that Just bothers me alot.

Other than that I miss my seniors. Good times Performing at every Assemblies and at lunch. But now i hope this year is as much fun as it was last year :3

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:39 pm
Musiic-Love
mmmm, it really feels Different without my seniors too. We had some good times ;'P

My day was okay today. My friend Told me he liked me. Which i Already Know but i told him that were just nothing but friends. so it's been like that ever since but he kinda told me again today that he likes me. He told me a couple of times but he knows i don't like him... Were really close And i guess it's going to Be different this time around. i won't be hangout with him much anymore because he wants it that way.

Other than that I miss my seniors. Good times Performing at every Assemblies and at lunch. But now i hope this year is as much fun as it was last year :3

hah hah yeah...
Oh dang, that's rough...I've been where your friend is....and she did what you're deciding to do XP
hah hah yeah...well, for me it doesn't really seem like it'll be that fun...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:45 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

hah hah yeah...
Oh dang, that's rough...I've been where your friend is....and she did what you're deciding to do XP

yeah But it's what he wants.

Wellps. You have choir class? :'p i was going to take that but..i thought again and decided that i need more practice on guitar :3 so i took that.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

hah hah yeah...

Wellps. You have choir class? :'p i was going to take that but..i thought again and decided that i need more practice on guitar :3 so i took that.

hmm...dang...that's harsh XP
Yeap hah hah mm..you play the guitar? Dang, my school doesn't have that XP that would help me to practice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

hah hah yeah...

Yeap hah hah mm..you play the guitar? Dang, my school doesn't have that XP that would help me to practice

he he, Yesah I'll learn All my guitar stuff then go into Choir. Then I'll learn How to sing plus play guitar :3

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:55 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

hah hah yeah...

he he, Yesah I'll learn All my guitar stuff then go into Choir. Then I'll learn How to sing plus play guitar :3

hahahah do you actually play guitar, or are you gonna learn? XP LoLz I'm in choir and I play a little guitar, but I can't put singing and playing together >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:57 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

hah hah yeah...

hahahah do you actually play guitar, or are you gonna learn? XP LoLz I'm in choir and I play a little guitar, but I can't put singing and playing together >.<

i do actually play. razz My brother taught me and i taught myself :p
I Just gotta go and learn all the tabs and all that so i can learn how to play by notes.
:3
Oooo are you a good singer? CX

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

I Just gotta go and learn all the tabs and all that so i can learn how to play by notes.

hah hah that's cool XD
I see, learning tabs hah hah it's not that hard XP
hahahah mm..not really >.<;; or you could ask o0dle, I sang happy birthday to her >.<

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:01 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

hah hah that's cool XD
hahahah mm..not really >.<;; or you could ask o0dle, I sang happy birthday to her >.<

Lool, I'm pretty sure your great at singing. I Love to sing everywhere i go :3

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:37 pm
I take it as a compliment to be called a freshmen! mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

hah hah that's cool XD

Lool, I'm pretty sure your great at singing. I Love to sing everywhere i go :3

hahahah why do you think I'm great at singing? XP hah hah that's great that you do XD I love playing piano whenever there is one around XD  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:47 pm
o0dle

hahahah really? well, it was probably 'cause I'm short XP and I'm an Upperclassmen XP and the way he said it, it was like saying I didn't know anything XP  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle

hahahah really? well, it was probably 'cause I'm short XP and I'm an Upperclassmen XP and the way he said it, it was like saying I didn't know anything XP

Ahahhahaa. Well no need to get angry about it. Freshman are dumb. And cute. Lmbo.

The other day some freshmen kept me company under the tree X} Lol.

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Ahahhahaa. Well no need to get angry about it. Freshman are dumb. And cute. Lmbo.

The other day some freshmen kept me company under the tree X} Lol.

hah hah I guess XP nah, I wasn't really that angry XP
hahahah really? that's nice ^~^

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas