Submit

Can spirits visit into your dreams?
  Yes
  No
  I don't know
View Results

EstellaHanzatsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:12 am
I am not actually sure where i would post this. . .

anyway,
Spirits can contact people through dreams, can't they?
And if thats correct, does it happen with an animals spirit?

I found my cat dead last saturday (sept 5) morning, run over by a car.
a few days later, monday(sept 7) night, I had a dream.
In that dream, which didn't feel really dream like at all, I awake to what looks like late morning maybe 10 am ish, when i sat up My cat jumped onto my bed. I was in an utter state of shock, i knew very well that she wasn't alive. Thats where it doesn't feel like a dream to me, usually in a normal dream i wouldn't be aware of something like that, or I would know but not act upon it. It also seemed as though i had ful control of myself which never happens for me in dreams.
Anyway, i reach out to my cat, not sure if i can touch her, like maybe she's a ghost coming to see me. But she was solid, I cried and pet and hugged her.

The way my cat looked at me in this was loving and reasuring.
Like saying "I'm with you"

It was the most wonderful few moments of sleep i've ever had but so disapointing to wake from and not see that my baby is not actually there.

Mostly want to know, if it was really her coming to see me and not a dream, Do you think it means she loved me and i wasn't just someone who pet and fed her.

for something a little less, depressing i'll tell you my other cat has started sleeping in my room again since he realized she was gone.
It's not exactly nice but i rather fall asleep with him than be alone.
My kitty, she would only go out at night and come back 3 or 4 am and i'd wake with her beside me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:31 pm
Of course everyone has their own opinions about dreams but personally I would say it's very possible that it was a lucid dream, and that what you experienced was in fact an encounter with the spirit world and your beloved passed on friend.

I think all dreams have some meaning to them; at times, merely an expression of your subconscious, and other times you find yourself in another realm whether you roamed into it or it came to you, and sometimes even prophetic. Like you said it just felt different and you could tell.

I've had connections with animals of all types but it's always seemed to me that cats especially, are very sensitive to the spirit world and all mysticism. I think it's very apparent that your cat loves you and is perhaps even looking over you now. Even if you don't have another experience like this hold on to that feeling you got from her coming to you and reassuring you and she will always be with you.  

HedgeWitch of Desmond

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff