Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:57 am
i like the mission in point lookout where you got to eat the big punga fruit and you go crazy there were bobble heads everywhere  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 am
That was officially my favorite part of Fallout 3 period. Its kinda creeped me out in parts (you find a skeleton that says "mom" on it, lying on an operating table).  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 am
That was the best part of the game ever. Though the rest of Point Lookout was pretty mediocre at best.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:55 am
Mournful Maniac
That was the best part of the game ever. Though the rest of Point Lookout was pretty mediocre at best.

Yeah, there was a lot of stuff they could have elaborated on to make the story better.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

FireKunai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm
I liked that part. It was probably the best moment in the game. The Mister Burke look-a-like was kinda neat.

I like all the frakked up versions of the bobbleheads. An interesting look into the Lone Wanderers head.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 pm
Haratio TaFotter
Mournful Maniac

Yeah, there was a lot of stuff they could have elaborated on to make the story better.

Especially the ending, I mean there have been some stupid stuff in this game but come on, A living brain? Not very original. Only part i really liked was when all the tribals tried to destroy the mansion. THAT was fun. The tripping out just looked cool.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces