Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:57 pm
Okay, yeah, he's dead I know BUT I was remembering the first book the other night and didn't Ron or someone say that Dumbledore got rid of what-his-name that was the big meany before voldemort? And if he did actually kill him, woundn't he have a horcrux (sp?) and be able to come back? I can't remember the details exactly like most of you in this forum sweatdrop anyway, I'll re-read it and get back to you on this one, kay?

peace!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:02 pm
I cried about Dumbledore crying  

doodooheads and yomoma

covo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:56 pm
I seriously doubt he's coming back, and I extremely doubt that he had a horcrux. I don't see Dumbledore as the kind of person that would split their soul in half.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:58 pm
Just b/c u killed someone, doesn't mean you made a horcrux. you have to choose to make one.  

~+is_Kaytee+~

Badger Mule

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:55 pm
I know, Dumbledore is the purest good there is in the wizarding world, besides Harry. I don't want to face it, but I think he's gone for good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:40 am
Meg_Hertz
I know, Dumbledore is the purest good there is in the wizarding world, besides Harry. I don't want to face it, but I think he's gone for good.

well said, meg.  

~+is_Kaytee+~

Ivy Took

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:24 pm
If you'll notice, in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, it says on the Chocolate Frog card that Dumbledore defeated the wizard, not necessarily killed. And besides, you just don't kill them and "poof" Horcrux, you have to complete a spell.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:50 am
I think he's coming back, but I don't think its going to be a horcrux dealy.  

ofbittersweetmemories

dirty old sod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:09 am
GinjiOfThunder
Me too, I couldn't help but get all teary eyed reading it. sad
I don't know who I'm more sad about though, Sirius or Dumbledore.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:21 am
I say dumbledore, they dragged his death....Sirius happened so suddenly.  

ofbittersweetmemories

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:25 pm
GinjiOfThunder
nah i wasnt all that sad... didnt like him much  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:33 pm
How can you expect someone who stated that "Death is but the next great adventure" to come back? Completely tot I tell you. Add on to that, killing anyone is completely out of his character. He has on several times refused to kill Voldemort, even though Dumbledore knows how terrible he is  

Gornwen

Xo__Kyiri__oX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:10 pm
I remember Dumbledore saying that only those who want to be immortal, or are afraid of death make horcuxes. Dumbledore did not want to be immortal, and was not afarid of death, so as sad as I am to admit it, I think he's gone in body, but as long as those who who are still alive believe in him, he will always be there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:55 pm
covo
I seriously doubt he's coming back, and I extremely doubt that he had a horcrux. I don't see Dumbledore as the kind of person that would split their soul in half.
Plus, I really dont think that Dumbledore would kill someone in order to split his soul in half. But I think he will come back in one way or other, like Gandalf. Maybe Dumbledore has unfinished business or something. I dont know. Magic is a strange thing.  

genome-a-peeking

Wiwra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:41 am
DUMBI don't died!!! He's life! ninja  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items