Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Kara the Matsukage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:28 am
Name: Kara Kazeneko
Home: Seattle, Washington
Fave Naruto characters ("/" denotes a tie): Naruto/Chouji, Kakashi/Iruka, Rock Lee, Sasuke/Sakura, Kiba/Kankuro, Shikamaru, Gaara, Jiraiya, Gai, Tsunade, many more!
Cool Claim to Naruto Fandom Fame: I run the ONLY Naruto fanclub in Washington, which is called "Seishougakure". My friend who helps me run it is a cool half-Japanese guy named Matsu Matsuura Olch, who's known for authenticly cosplaying as Rock Lee (looks eerily like him, too; the clothes and gear just perfect the look). And what's even cooler about him is that he's the only Naruto fan who actually has a relative with the same name as a character (yeah, his weird great-grandma's fault; she named his great-uncle "Kakashi"; last he heard, the guy runs a game store in Tokyo).
How Long Into Anime: Since I was 4 (1983)
Coolest Thing That's Happened To Me: I was a genuine "Guest of Honor" at the 2005 SakuraCon anime convention here in Seattle (earned it for recognition of my artistic talent, for re-designing the logo of the company that sponsors the convention - the ANCEA: "Asia-Northwest Cultural Education Association"). I even got a guest badge that featured a scene from the manga of "Read Or Die".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:57 pm
Hi! I'm new here so... Want a brownie? *offers a plate of brownies*  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:04 pm
I love brownies! *takes a couple and begins eating them*

I wonder why no one else has commented in here. You'd think a lot of people would think it'd be awesome to know someone who runs a real fanclub...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:44 pm
My area is a desert as far as fans. *sigh* The only other girl who knows the first thing about anime is my best friend, and we are all alone! crying
I live in a small town in centural New Hampshire.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:36 pm
Oh man, I feel horribly sorry for you on that.

LOL... for years I felt like I was alone, especially since I didn't know that "SakuraCon" takes place here in Washington; didn't find out until 2003 when a bud mentioned it to me.

Use the internet to search for stuff in your home turf - it might work!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:01 pm
Welcome!

I live in Washington too, so I think it's really amazing that you got to be a guest of honor at the SakuraCon! heart

I'm not that good at drawing, so I stick to fanfiction. It's not good enough to submit into the contest, though. sweatdrop  

Fatesong

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:03 am
Hey, cool! Oh, and I've written two fanfics!

One is a weird Inuyasha one ("Inuyasha: Heartbeat Requiem"), the other is a sort of "midquel" Naruto story that tells of the first time Shikamaru and his team used their "Ino-Shika-Chou" maneuver. It's called "Issho Tsuyoi" (which, loosely translated, means "Together Strong").

Update on my bio: I just turned 27 last Friday (the 10th). Not much of a birthday, but I did finally get myself a GameBoy Advance SP...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:26 pm
Bummer, nobody's been writing any comments in here for months.

Here's a nice update: I got a job in March and have been divulging in buying some awesome Naruto stuff - including a badass shoulder bag.

However, I'm still depressed to have not seen a new episode of Naruto since episode 125 (the one where Gaara and his team rescue folks).  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games