Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pass The Peace Pipe [Stoners Welcome]

Back to Guilds

Tags: marijuana, weed, herb, chronic 

Reply - Recycle Bin -
CANNABIS 101 ❝ Stop the ignorance. Learn the truth. ❞ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read it?
Yes, if not, I will now. <3
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image

It's not a drug. It's a plant.

Currently down, may be against ToS.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:48 am
User Image

Removed -- sorry had to get rid of it. XD

winter rat

winter rat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-May be against ToS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:52 am
down may be against tos.

winter rat

winter rat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:02 pm

down may be against tos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:06 pm

down may be against tos.

winter rat

winter rat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 pm
Anybody who thinks marijuana should be illegal must also think that alcohol and tobacco should be illegal because marijuana is safer than alcohol and marijuana is also safer than tobacco.
Unknown

That is not a drug. It’s a leaf.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country.
Thomas Jefferson

I think pot should be legal. I don't smoke it, but I like the smell of it.
Andy Warhol

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
Carl Sagan

Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?
Henry Ford

If the words "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.
Terence McKenna

I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
Willie Nelson

Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?
Bill Hicks

They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the ******** effort. There is a difference.
Bill Hicks

Marijuana is the finest anti-nausea medication known to science, and our leaders have lied about this consistently. [Arresting people for] medical marijuana is the most hideous example of government interference in the private lives of individuals. It's an outrage within an outrage within an outrage.
Peter McWilliams

If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them.
Bill Hicks

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
P. J. O'Rourke

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
Bob Marley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image
Hate reading? Well watch these videos needless. They are great videos, educational as well. Also, I am not responsible if you tend to get a good feeling around you and want to go out and protest. sweatdrop Over time, I will add more as I please.
Links are safe, I promise you! They just link you out to the videos 3nodding

Video One.: Ex-narcotics officer, Barry Cooper, speaks at a NORML ralley filmed by ABC's 20/20. Run time: 8:44

Video Two.: Harvard economist Jeffrey Miron deconstructs the reasons why the war on drugs needs to stop. Run time: 4:37

Video Three.: Modern Day Slavery: Racism and the Drug War. Run time: 6:19

Video Four.: Splifftube Hall of Fame - Penn and Teller Bullshit : War on Drugs. Run time: 9:51

winter rat

winter rat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:05 pm
Disclaimer: I am not enforcing people to use marijuana, I am, simply, telling the truth.

Why did I make this thread? Sick of constantly seeing BS spilling from their mouths. It's sickness how uneducated people are on this topic. User or not, it seems like no one cares about anything. Which is horrid, in my eyes. I enjoy learning, needless if I finish school or not. But, no, it's not just learning I enjoy, I enjoy knowing the truth. Hell yeah I was brought up, and taught that marijuana was bad for you, of course I believed it, I was a kid. When you get older, you are expose to much more. When I first started, of course I knew nothing about it, I loved the smell of it so I wanted to try it - so I did. I loved it. So a year or two passed, and I was always being told how bad it was for but nothing the media, schools, nothing, they said, was true. I never felt it, so I have to research it, and learn more about this plant. So I did. I study and read for years about it, and now I am passing on what I know to others for a reason. So, they know the truth. Instead of sounding like a completely mindless zombie, why not say something true for once? When I hear people talk about weed, and all their misinformed information, all I can see, is another mindless zombie behind it all. They were fed so much lies, they started to believe, because they were too lazy, or too ignorant to actually learn the truth. So, that is my reasoning for this thread.

You are wrong- blah blah. No, I am not wrong.

Well, this can't be true - Yes, it is true.

I don't believe you. Fine with me. You were born and raised ignorant, so you may die the same way, too.

I'd like to thank... You guys, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't had made this thread. HIGH. Stonerarmy. Google - quotes. Youtube - videos. GIMP/Paint. And most of all, hemp.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 pm
Read all before you try to come here and tell me what's wrong and right. Every little thing on this thread is all true. <3

Everyone is welcome to post now <33

winter rat

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:16 pm
wow u did a realy freaking awsome job with this ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:17 pm
Thank you! heart
Hurt my hand like crazy haha.  

winter rat

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 pm
^^ welcome i bet u did looks like alooooot of typing there but ur doin it for the good  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:25 pm
Mhmm, that is why it took me forever to actually open this thread. xD Plus, I was also working on the Halloween Event. ;3  

winter rat

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:41 pm
Did you really re-type all of this 0_o or just copy and paste it?
Anyhow good job on making it look real nice and all and some of the info on here is pretty iformative haha.
And the quotes are entertaining I really like Arnold's quote haha.  
- Recycle Bin -

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff