I made muffins, OMNOMNOM! >:D
  I liek ice cream...? :P
  Beach par-tay ftw! B)
View Results

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 pm
:3

I'm just bragging like the bad girl that I am about buying my electric violin, squee!

I've had an acoustic amp for the last two months I've had it and now I'm considering using my last paycheck from my summer internship to buy an electric amp. That's the kind you can make craaaaazy sounds with. Or as my friend says, get a WAH WAH pedal. XD

Well aside from that I was curious what other killer things you peeps did for the summer! Wooooooo!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:28 am
Oh Nice.
I've alwasy wanted to learn how to play a Cello.
Instead I've settled down to learning Russian.
-Nods-
Got me an English russian Dictionary on the way.

this summer?
I worked...

Slighter
Captain

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:52 am
Sweeticals!

Hehehe that must freaking cool! Dude... if I had an electric amp I would be crapping my pants to.... 8P

Summer was ok.... I mean if you call ok workin at Sea world!
Whoo! Meh summerz was a blast!

8D Hope everyone's summar was awsome too!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:09 pm
Waaaaaahh! Awesome, Sea World! Never been but I wish...

I also had a summer internship working at a nature center and running summer camps w/ little kids. Got to hold a 7ft Bull Snake, BIG snapping turtles, and see tiny, 2 days old piglets! ^__^

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 pm
Heheh!

Aww bet that was awesome! Lolz BIG snapping turtles. heheh!

Aww Sea World is fun! As along as you don't buy can stuff there... it's crazy expensive! But I get paid really well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:44 am
My summer was pretty good, I saved up money from my crummy job which I hated and was like depressed about going to everyday. I mean I made good money but I saw why we got paid so much, the job sucked. Working at a call center for AT&T was the worst thing I ever did in life. But anyways, I saved like 3,000 dollars and put in my two weeks, that was at the end of May. So the actual summer was awesome! I even got to go on my family vacation to San Diego, even though our car was broken into and they stole all of our clothes and my DS with my Pokemon and Nintendogs game...but other then that I had a blast! I had been working since I was 14 years old, and now I'm 23, it was a well earned break in my eyes. However, now the money ran out and it's back to job hunting! Wish me luck!  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 pm
Go to sea world! Or some random water park! They pay very well, but for girls you can't weigh more then 175 pounds, cause ther're mean.

Well thats the rule for the Sea world i work at. But I would mosty stick to water parks or siz flags. You get in free when ever and it's alot of fun most of the time.

</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games