Reply Marijuana Discussion
Stoner morals?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexually extracted Jizm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:22 pm

first off, I live in a very chavy area, and a lot of them smoke weed, but they're stupid and know nothing about it, etc.

anyway, recently, it's been really dry, and I haven't been able to get any for a few weeks. I recently found this spot thatb was hollowed out, and it was full of bags of weed. I decided I should leave it, as I was on my way to school, and on my way back, it was gone. This has hapened a few days. I've contemplated picking it up, but I thought it was pretty harsh to whoever payed for it/whatever. Then I realised, These people sit around and do nothing but start fights and steal s**t, should I take it next time I see it?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:53 am
I wouldn't steal it. But if you do decide to snatch it then I would
only grab a bud or 2 maybe 3?  

Just Neva

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:26 am
take
and
make sure no one sees you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
i think that is a question that you have to decide for yourself as they are your morals and they should not be swayed by anything that anyone says. so if it were me, i would try to think about all the possible outcomes and what the benefits and consequences would be for each outcome. hope this helps biggrin  

Obiwan katokey

winter rat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═ ══════╗
I wouldn't.
Than again, I believe in karma. And it kind of rolls with, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
I mean, yeah prehaps they are idiots, but that does not give a reason to steal.
I disagree with a lot of people, but I don't believe that means I should run into their house and steal things.

But, at the same time, you can't get any. Maybe, befriend them and try to get deals.

╚══════ ═╝
» « And I swear, they think too much and feel so little

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:41 am
I would do it, but I am kind of a grimmy person.  

derrick is a zombie

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 am
that would be mean, dont take it. =(  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:49 pm
stoner morals:

dont steal weed
dont beg for weed
dont ask to smoke a bowl unless you have some to throw down

and above all

dont spill the ******** weed bro!

if you took the weed i think it would be ok as the people doing it are obviously retarded but i think it would be insanely risky and you could get your a** beaten to a bloody pulp if the people exchanging the drugs found out it was you made off with their stash.. and it might even be people close to you doing this and you not know so what if you pulled out a bag of the same bud at a party and happen to be in front of one of the guys? you could get your a** kicked harrdddddd..  

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 pm
I would do it, but yea, I'm a pretty dirty person. I don't believe in karma, or luck or anything. But honestly, if it's dry, and they keep getting it, just ask them who they're buying from, or just try to buy it off of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:22 pm
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED crying
stoner morals:

dont steal weed
dont beg for weed
dont ask to smoke a bowl unless you have some to throw down

and above all

dont spill the ******** weed bro!

if you took the weed i think it would be ok as the people doing it are obviously retarded but i think it would be insanely risky and you could get your a** beaten to a bloody pulp if the people exchanging the drugs found out it was you made off with their stash.. and it might even be people close to you doing this and you not know so what if you pulled out a bag of the same bud at a party and happen to be in front of one of the guys? you could get your a** kicked harrdddddd..

I have to agree with you. Part of me would want to take it just because whoever stashed it there was stupid enough to put it where someone other than the buyer could find it, but I'd be way too paranoid about someone seeing me and kicking my a** for it. Plus karma is b***h so I don't like to tempt her.  

Snow White Jinx

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:21 am
oh my gosh i am so shocked on how dirty people are nowadays.
it's like, we are the stoners people make us to be.
to be those bad, terrible people, not caring about anything but getting high. i mean seriously, you guys sound like crack heads (not to be mean or anything but i seen crackheads around and they would DO anything to get high! even hurting someone)
i mean like really. put yourself in their shoes. who cares what they are? i mean really. pot will never be legalize because of these actions. what are we? i thought a lot of the people in this guild were for pot's reasons, not just to get high and people the 'typical pothead' family.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm
red rabbiit
oh my gosh i am so shocked on how dirty people are nowadays.
it's like, we are the stoners people make us to be.
to be those bad, terrible people, not caring about anything but getting high. i mean seriously, you guys sound like crack heads (not to be mean or anything but i seen crackheads around and they would DO anything to get high! even hurting someone)
i mean like really. put yourself in their shoes. who cares what they are? i mean really. pot will never be legalize because of these actions. what are we? i thought a lot of the people in this guild were for pot's reasons, not just to get high and people the 'typical pothead' family.
say you stumbled upon a $100 bill just laying on the ground. or any amount of money. you wouldn't take it? practically the same scenario, just a different item. its not like he was out searching for weed to steal. he found it by coincidence. i dont see how that would bring someone in comparison to a crackhead.

I wouldnt beat someone up for their sack or take it while there not in the room. but if i was walking and stumbled across some huge stash i would scoop on some of that and not say a word where i got it from, just as if i was walking and saw some money on the ground.  

-D---B-

Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff