Reply Devil May CRY
Vergil is Nero's Father?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:16 pm
After joining the Capcom-unity. I have found out that Vergil is Nero's father. Mew.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm
wow really that would be great if it was really true ^^  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 pm
yeah it would be great if vergil was a father and nero was his son .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:53 am
Well they both do like the color blue so...that gave me the idea  

Lucky_vang

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Hoh_Hoh

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:47 am
lol i dont believe it there is like no way they would make him a relative of sparta but actually it make for a cool story line keep me posted lol
if u hear more i would love to hear it

but i seriously want to no if there going to bring the two apprentices and virgil back
oh and sparta himself
that would be awsome!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:25 pm
capcom said vergil is neros father but i dont believe it... i still think that nero is like a reincarnation of vergil or something cause when he gets yamato (vergils sword) he gets his DT and also i think in the game that doctor whats-his-face says that Nero has Spardas blood in him or something soooooo....idk, Capcom better sum all this up in DMC5...if there is one >< oh and just a question, has anyone heard of the DMC movie coming out in 2010?  

ll Lady Arsenic ll
Vice Captain

nuGen Staff Vampire

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

LadyArtemis 333

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 pm
you know they should show spardas human form cus i never saw it
"im guessing sparda wore a purple coat because since dante wears a red coat and vergils is a blue coat and if the colors mix would make purple and if they joined as one they would have spardas full powers"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:11 pm
thats not ture. Vergil died, and then I don't know how but Nero found his sword and got possesed.  

Huruki

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:54 am
Huruki
thats not ture. Vergil died, and then I don't know how but Nero found his sword and got possesed.

Yamato was in the bug guy Angus's lab destroyed and floating in two pieces. Then Nero touched it with his devil arm and it rebuilt itself and became apart of his devil arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:33 am
Ria Tetsu Aura
Huruki

Yamato was in the bug guy Angus's lab destroyed and floating in two pieces. Then Nero touched it with his devil arm and it rebuilt itself and became apart of his devil arm.

i wonder how he did he find the yamato?  

LadyArtemis 333

soundinmotionxyz

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:10 pm
i dont know i mean its possible but the timing doesnt really line up  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:43 pm
LadyArtemis 333
Ria Tetsu Aura
Huruki

well it could be that nero is virgil son or that nero is the incarnation of virgil cuz when dante returns yamato to nero he said that yamato has to be in dante's family or rather be in the hands of someone of his family  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:04 pm
light_dxyagami
LadyArtemis 333
Ria Tetsu Aura
Huruki

well it could be that nero is virgil son or that nero is the incarnation of virgil cuz when dante returns yamato to nero he said that yamato has to be in dante's family or rather be in the hands of someone of his family

Actually Angus found the sword (not sure how but did) and was trying to put it back together but couldnt cause he wanted to open hells gate.

As for nero being Vergil's son its not impossible because it could be that Vergil did find some way to 'procreate' or some how at least put his DNA into a baby so it could live on or some how Sparda's DNA was put into a baby or is Sparda's or Vergil's reincarnation. Either way its something.

I would love to see another game being made if not a game an animation to explain things about Nero >.< cause i mean its important to know XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Ria Tetsu Aura
light_dxyagami
LadyArtemis 333
Ria Tetsu Aura
Huruki

Actually Angus found the sword (not sure how but did) and was trying to put it back together but couldnt cause he wanted to open hells gate.

As for nero being Vergil's son its not impossible because it could be that Vergil did find some way to 'procreate' or some how at least put his DNA into a baby so it could live on or some how Sparda's DNA was put into a baby or is Sparda's or Vergil's reincarnation. Either way its something.

I would love to see another game being made if not a game an animation to explain things about Nero >.< cause i mean its important to know XP

lol. There's no way Vergil had a son. (well, okay maybe not no way but... you get what I mean) Vergil said in the DMC3 (which is ONE) that he spend his whole life trying to open the gate to the demon world. (even in the book too)
The point to my quote to this is... The house/church thing that Nero worked for was celebrating the new coming for Sparda. (but they didn't have Sparda's blood; thats why they needed Dante to show up) That didn't work (because there plan was for to catch dante when he showed up. didn't happen) BUT! Trish had the sword of "Sparda" which the church got the DNA from and put it into Nero, thinking that Nero would go want to open the gate. =D So, Trish started the whole thing for... reasons I don't know...  

Yuyuma

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 pm
Yuyuma
Ria Tetsu Aura
light_dxyagami
LadyArtemis 333
Ria Tetsu Aura
Huruki

lol. There's no way Vergil had a son. (well, okay maybe not no way but... you get what I mean) Vergil said in the DMC3 (which is ONE) that he spend his whole life trying to open the gate to the demon world. (even in the book too)
The point to my quote to this is... The house/church thing that Nero worked for was celebrating the new coming for Sparda. (but they didn't have Sparda's blood; thats why they needed Dante to show up) That didn't work (because there plan was for to catch dante when he showed up. didn't happen) BUT! Trish had the sword of "Sparda" which the church got the DNA from and put it into Nero, thinking that Nero would go want to open the gate. =D So, Trish started the whole thing for... reasons I don't know...

true the only problem with that is that nobody from the church cult knew that nero had demon powers plus even dante said to nero when he gave him the blade that the blade belongs should always stay in his family lol  
Devil May CRY

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff