Welcome to Gaia! ::

HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Back to Guilds

for all HIMYM fans, and fans of the actors 

Tags: jason segel, alyson hannigan, neil patrick harris, josh radnor, cobie smulders 

Reply Neil Patrick Harris/Barney
Dr. horribles sing-along blog

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm
it's a pretty good movie starring NPH. he's funny in it but not in the same way he is in HIMYM, so you may not like it as much, but it is legen-WAIT FOR IT!!!-dary. he plays Dr. horrible, the evil genius, and blogs about his attempts at evil. watch it. its good.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:05 pm
I love that quote of legendary...His best quote...I will check out the show...thanks
qbal99
it's a pretty good movie starring NPH. he's funny in it but not in the same way he is in HIMYM, so you may not like it as much, but it is legen-WAIT FOR IT!!!-dary. he plays Dr. horrible, the evil genius, and blogs about his attempts at evil. watch it. its good.

gangstalovergirl

Dragona_Soluna

Savage Victory

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 pm
I've seen it and I loved it, even though I hate musicals! It was so funny! I think I actually cried with laughter! I do admit, I was a bit hesitant about watching it but now I'd be glad to just own it! I really want my parents to see it, because I know they would love it too. Of course, because it's something I want them to watch they won't do it! whee

I do wish, though, that it was longer or there was a second part to it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:58 pm
I love it and You'll be Happy to know, that i hear (for the actors in a vido taken at Comi-con) that there WILL be a second Part  

Dr_Horrible_666

holy bannanas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:32 am
it was good  
Neil Patrick Harris/Barney

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out