Reply The BIONICLE Guild
Bionicle: legend reborn reveiw Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piraka Zaktan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 pm
i just got done watching bionicle 4. and i have to say it made me eat my words....... i was so ******** wrong, it was great !!!!! one of the best bionicle movies yet ^^

my rating: *drum roll please*....................... 9 out of 10  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm
I thought it would be actiony, but there was some humor that surprised me.

I found Berix and Kiina's relationship like that of a little brother and teenage sister.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

airvortex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 am
despite being able to get it earlier here.... (like a few days or so ago)

I have not gotten it yet gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:24 pm
yes kiina and berix seemed that way, though i wish strakk and vastus had more parts than that

by the way, i like how the scarabax formed into a gient purple malum XD  

Piraka Zaktan

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:22 pm
Oh yeah. I still need to see that. Hmm. But right now, I'm working on watching the lord of the rings trilogy. Extended version. Oh yes. Incredibly fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:59 pm
PirakaZaktan
yes kiina and berix seemed that way, though i wish strakk and vastus had more parts than that

by the way, i like how the scarabax formed into a gient purple malum XD

Considering Empire of the Skrall, it seems appropriate since Malum is the first prisoner to escape them. Kind of insulting them in a way.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 am
hydr0ph0en1x
Oh yeah. I still need to see that. Hmm. But right now, I'm working on watching the lord of the rings trilogy. Extended version. Oh yes. Incredibly fun.

OMG i love those movies O: i have all 3 extended ^^ and its sooooo worth spending 12 hours in 1 day just to watch em all ^^ oh and btw i cant w8 till the live action version of The Hobit comes out biggrin its gunna be awesome =w=

anyways i agree about the Kiina/Berix thing xD and the giant scarabax malum is cool to BUT malum shoulda been in the movie stare Gelu to but oh well T-T and the movie was all very great cept the battle against Tuma, it was kinda sad that they didnt make it some epic battle, but i guess all the other action in the movie makes up for it ^^ and at least some ppl like this new movie biggrin on the facebook grounp im in almost EVERYBODY hated it cept some little kids who dont know how to tell if a movie is good or not, so im like the only teen who thinks its good stare oh well xP anyways heres an update to my Bionicle collection for this year biggrin iFINALLY have all 12 Glatorian ^^ still only have 2 Agori (Berix and Ranuu) but ima stop with the agori till i get all 6 Bionicle Stars, anyway back on topic, i also have Tuma, Fero/Skirmix, and Toa Mata Nui ^^ i think after getting the Stars ill get the Thornatus vehicle and then eather the blue motor cycle vehicle or more agori xP havnt quite decided, but i will when i get the money ^^ and i will get the money biggrin only down side is i have to miss homecoming in my town Q-Q oh well i guess its worth tons more Bionicles >: D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:08 pm
Hehee yes. The hobbit will be awesome. So anyway, I finally watched the movie. I can't say I'm amazed or surprised. I though it was okay, but I actually liked the old ones better (or at least the ones that I watched). I thought it was very distracting though how they had so many spinny thingies. They were kinda weird.

btw, has anyone noticed that there has never been a bionicle who has died of old age? If I'm wrong please correct me, but I think it's kinda funny. Or at least nobody notable.  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:32 am
hydr0ph0en1x
Hehee yes. The hobbit will be awesome. So anyway, I finally watched the movie. I can't say I'm amazed or surprised. I though it was okay, but I actually liked the old ones better (or at least the ones that I watched). I thought it was very distracting though how they had so many spinny thingies. They were kinda weird.

btw, has anyone noticed that there has never been a bionicle who has died of old age? If I'm wrong please correct me, but I think it's kinda funny. Or at least nobody notable.

i would say when Lihkan was a turaga but i dont think that was old age  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:12 am
hydr0ph0en1x

Well, there's Certavus, the Ice Glatorian, who died of natural causes. Not really well known unless you read certain serials or books.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm
KZN02
hydr0ph0en1x

Well, there's Certavus, the Ice Glatorian, who died of natural causes. Not really well known unless you read certain serials or books.

oh o.o well they should make his set in memory ^^ (im asuming its a he cuz of the name >.> )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:31 am
kayasto
KZN02
hydr0ph0en1x

oh o.o well they should make his set in memory ^^ (im asuming its a he cuz of the name >.> )

I believe there was already a contest in making him. See BS01.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:14 am
KZN02
kayasto
KZN02
hydr0ph0en1x

i dont meana contest >.< i mean like a set you can buy like all the rest of the glatorian  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:27 pm
kayasto
KZN02
kayasto
KZN02
hydr0ph0en1x

i dont meana contest >.< i mean like a set you can buy like all the rest of the glatorian

I feel the same. In that thinking, Tahtorahk, Krakua, Jovan and Helryx too should get something like that in the future. i could never figure out tahtorahk's awesome head....  

Dracomancer Barrelex

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:40 am
Yeah, Tatorahk's head is really freaky. xd  
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]