Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lost & Found zOMG

Back to Guilds

Event going on! Check the main subforum and look for the summer event thread 

Tags: zOMG, Marshall, team work, Games, landshark 

Reply Guild Announcements (To Save Space =D)
Guild Announcement (contin.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So long... @_@ But good, right?
  No Dx I've never read this much in my whole LIFE
  Yeah, good
  No comment (gold whore here)
View Results

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:38 pm
In Other News

We're currently looking for more volunteer's to work the Guild Jobs; the moderator job listing is going fast, only two spots left! biggrin So hurry and apply~

Please post your applications at this thread.

♣ Have you ever wanted a place where you could spam to your heart's content? Well, here it is! With it's own little mini-site and games below too! To view more messages, just click the refresh button on the bottem right corner to see for more comments; basic BBcoding and avatars (insert image link in the email/url part of it) are allowed. Curtosey of Decapitated Cupcakes and I's avi art shop (which has three spots left ninja ).

User Image

Related: The Badass Chatting Thread That Allows Advertisments XD

♣ Introduce yourself! One of the essential things you must do to get comfy with the guild itself.
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16822299

♣ We now have a thread by our lovely xX-ToXiC-BaLLon-FairY-Xx, where we can post up the game ideas with a bit more clarity! Just fill out the form and viola.
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16842037
related: this and that. plus this one

♣ TercesX, here, has created a little sticky thread where we post our currant statuses and more on where we are in zOMG and what games we're willing to do. I'd like to add to that too; why don't we include the date we posted it up and just edit our post each time instead of having multiple reposts? wink
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16832111

♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦

Guild Money issues

By my calculations, since we have 8 mods and subforums per game, we'd need over 26k for that alone. But as for announcements, it depends on how many people we have who join the guild. Right now, it's 66 gold per announcement a day. Soo, donate 66 gold per guild member? xd You get the same ammount from the Daily Chance after all.

As for the contest money, we're going to mainly use items such as E.I.'s and Monthly Collectables, depending on how much it goes for on the markerplace. The contest will be a raffle contest that I'll actually draw numbers on IRL and draw from a box (no top hats, sorry ninja ).

Contest money goes to the mule, Miyako-Kun; to donate to the actual guild itself, just donate it normally. But for contest money, it goes to the mule.

Congrats to everyone who read this far! xd Sorry for the long announcemnt/filler.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm
Not to worry it was riveting.  

Yandere Doctor

Dangerous Lunatic

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:23 pm
If I'm allowed to, I'd go on and on.  
Guild Announcements (To Save Space =D)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff